BI DISTRICT: Tatum vs Mount Vernon

Eagle8

Tatum vs MV  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

This poll is closed to new votes

Machine scooped it up. Machine on the carry. Machine wide right. Bruh......its effen McGill. He ain't Barry Sanders, he has 54 yards. Other folks are watching besides his daddy. Be professional. Or call Watson Great Eight....and #1 Gonzo....and #5 Tank. Geez.....I had to turn the volume down. It's a NFHS Network broadcast........

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Machine scooped it up. Machine on the carry. Machine wide right. Bruh......its effen McGill. He ain't Barry Sanders, he has 54 yards. Other folks are watching besides his daddy. Be professional. Or call Watson Great Eight....and #1 Gonzo....and #5 Tank. Geez.....I had to turn the volume down. It's a NFHS Network broadcast........

I agree, it’s not a great listen. Just mute it 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You know Tatum could have done a live stream so instead of whining says thanks to a bunch of kids that allow you to stay at home and watch.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Y’all taking out your frustrations on the commentator 😂

Frustration? Son. We done said the last 5 weeks we are overachieving. What’s their to be frustrated about? Oh and congrats btw on not being busy while y’all win a game so you can be on here.  

I’m not a complaining fan at all. I just don’t understand how we have had low snaps week 1 and every week since then. And honestly the problem has gotten worse as the year has went on. 
the offense can’t do anything when they have to pick the ball up off the ground every other play. 
How has the issue not been cleaned up or at least improved 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Frustration? Son. We done said the last 5 weeks we are overachieving. What’s their to be frustrated about? Oh and congrats btw on not being busy while y’all win a game so you can be on here.  

Ya I’m watching the game at home because I have two little kids. I definitely wish I was there but thanks for worrying about me 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

I’m not at home. Thanks. 

Neither am I but you aren't watching it Live.  I understand the kid is not the best commentator but IMO neither is Aikman or Romo but the difference is they know the game.  These kids don't play for a reason but work their butts off to give those that can't be at the game an opportunity to enjoy.  I just laugh and keep on watching and happy I can.  

7 minutes ago, MVFan75457 said:

You know Tatum could have done a live stream so instead of whining says thanks to a bunch of kids that allow you to stay at home and watch.  

Or NFHS coulda just been the normal NFHS and we coulda listened to the announcer. MACHINE!!!!

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

Ya I’m watching the game at home because I have two little kids. I definitely wish I was there but thanks for worrying about me 

That’s cool. I probably have more than two little ones somewhere but OAG ain’t slapped me with papers yet. I keep bouncing around. 

1 minute ago, MVFan75457 said:

Neither am I but you aren't watching it Live.  I understand the kid is not the best commentator but IMO neither is Aikman or Romo but the difference is they know the game.  These kids don't play for a reason but work their butts off to give those that can't be at the game an opportunity to enjoy.  I just laugh and keep on watching and happy I can.  

Once again youre. wrong. I’m not watching. I’m driving so I’m listening. 

Edited by Eagleborn

Just now, MVFan75457 said:

It's all good, I muted the Machine. 2nd half will be good. Good luck Tigers.....Let's Go Eagles. Give us a good 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Or NFHS coulda just been the normal NFHS and we coulda listened to the announcer. MACHINE!!!!

Machine 

machine

machine

machine

machine