1. 1. Who takes it?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Machine 

machine

machine

machine

machine

Hold up....you ain't gotta be li.......MACHINE!!!!

Edited by Eagle8

In all fairness....kudos for the kids doing their best. Someone should probably give them some pointers on dos and not dos because outside of a few things... their tone and run isn't horrible. There actually is some good stuff there.....they do need some guidance though. 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

In all fairness....kudos for the kids doing their best. Someone should probably give them some pointers on dos and not dos because outside of a few things... their tone and run isn't horrible. There actually is some good stuff there.....they do need some guidance though. 

They should look to Art Briles. He’s full of guidance. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

I agree... I think they need to get a little more training for sure.  Maybe have an adult with some experience by their side.

33 minutes ago, Grandpaw said:

Must be the weather but that is not normally an excuse for the Tatum faithful

No it is the 7 pm start time in my pleasant! Only a 15 minute drive for my Vernon fans and a 1 and 45 mins for Tatum fans! I didn’t get home from work til 6 pm!  Can drive nearly 2 hrs in this messy weather to see only a 1/2 of football and drive 2 hours home and then get up at 4:30 am for work again!!! Yeah we got got screwed on where the game is being played tonight!! But those kids will play their hearts out in the second half!!! Go Tatum