BI DISTRICT: Tatum vs Mount Vernon

Eagle8

Tatum vs MV  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

A few things....Congrats to MV on the win. Stellar defensive performance. Weather was hell on both....damn sure ate our azz up. I dunno that the offensive game plan will work for very long but it did what it had to do tonight. Good luck the rest of the way Tigers. 

Laynce Welch, thanks for following poppa over to yalls new home in Tatum and giving the green and white everything you had. You did us proud young man. To the seniors that led the youngsters to the best of their ability....we thank you for all that you sacrificed....Learning a new system as complex as the Flex is hard.....yall helped make it look easy. 

C.J. Fite, I'll be an ASU fan for the first time ever next year.....be great, young man, be great. 

To the returners.....it's just the beginning, help build the legacy......the sky is the limit. Reach for it. Welcome home Cole and Carson. Big things coming next year from all of yall. 

To Keeling, Kubiak, Watson, Welch, the new staff and those that have bled green long before.....great season men, great season. From 0 to 90 real quick. Can't wait to see what 120 looks like. 

Great post!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

A few things....Congrats to MV on the win. Stellar defensive performance. Weather was hell on both....damn sure ate our azz up. I dunno that the offensive game plan will work for very long but it did what it had to do tonight. Good luck the rest of the way Tigers. 

Laynce Welch, thanks for following poppa over to yalls new home in Tatum and giving the green and white everything you had. You did us proud young man. To the seniors that led the youngsters to the best of their ability....we thank you for all that you sacrificed....Learning a new system as complex as the Flex is hard.....yall helped make it look easy. 

C.J. Fite, I'll be an ASU fan for the first time ever next year.....be great, young man, be great. 

To the returners.....it's just the beginning, help build the legacy......the sky is the limit. Reach for it. Welcome home Cole and Carson. Big things coming next year from all of yall. 

To Keeling, Kubiak, Watson, Welch, the new staff and those that have bled green long before.....great season men, great season. From 0 to 90 real quick. Can't wait to see what 120 looks like. 

Agree!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

To Keeling, Kubiak, Watson, Welch, my class mate Coach Bradley, the new staff and those that have bled green long before.....great season men, great season. From 0 to 90 real quick. Can't wait to see what 120 looks like. 

Much respect sir. Good things going over there. Keep moving forward 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

To Keeling, Kubiak, Watson, Welch, my class mate Coach Bradley, the new staff and those that have bled green long before.....great season men, great season. From 0 to 90 real quick. Can't wait to see what 120 looks like. 

Well said 👈

• Like 1

I watched on nfhs. Tatum just couldn’t get rolling. Had a chance to go up 14-0.  The weather looked to be a huge factor. For both teams. Driving rain and cold. I bet between both teams had to be 20 fumbles. Tatum lost I bet 7-8. Mt vernon didn’t lose any. Tatum good job.  Fun year to keep up with y’all. 

Read the whole thread this morning.  Looked like the world was ending in MV early on, then most were over rating what Keeling and staff could accomplish in Tatum in the first season.  In the end, weather affected the game and MV had the more talented team to respond to it.  Tatum inherited a great HS QB and should be better next year.  

Good game Mount V. I was worried about how we would look this year after losing so many players and then learning a whole new system. I feel like we overachieved and I can live with #2 seed and a playoff birth. Great job Tatum Eagles. Gonna lose some really good talent and return quite a bit. Future looks pretty good. 

• Like 1