BI DISTRICT: Tatum vs Mount Vernon

Eagle8

Tatum vs MV  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

This poll is closed to new votes

29 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Or flop on the ground when no one is near them ? 😂 

Really haven't seen any of that this year.  There were a few bad apples in that group from last year... well really only one but he influenced a few others unfortunately.  

11 minutes ago, MVFan75457 said:

Really haven't seen any of that this year.  There were a few bad apples in that group from last year... well really only one but he influenced a few others unfortunately.  

Good. Glad to hear it. It was funny to watch but sad at the same time 🤣

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Good. Glad to hear it. It was funny to watch but sad at the same time 🤣

Yeah... it was ridiculous kinda like how the GW player that was ejected exited the game and the scene him and his father made on the sidelines after. Those type of kids and actions are program killers if left unpunished...

Guest Tiger03lb
52 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Or flop on the ground when no one is near them ? 😂 

They don't have  qb for that. Those wr's were on point with that. Sad to see it go.😆

21 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Be a big boy and not let girls rip off y’all’s helmets. 

Sad thing is on both occasions the runner was still standing... that game would be the only one I would say that there were several missed calls but it went both ways and for some reason Winny rarely went low but went for the head.  Not sure if it was a tactic or just by chance but it seemed to work lol

4 minutes ago, MVFan75457 said:

Sad thing is on both occasions the runner was still standing... that game would be the only one I would say that there were several missed calls but it went both ways and for some reason Winny rarely went low but went for the head.  Not sure if it was a tactic or just by chance but it seemed to work lol

Well we don't condone that type of behavior in Tatum.... Two other playoff teams seem to be cool with it but not us..  

32 minutes ago, mvtiger99 said:

Qb1 lost his helmet against potts also. Maybe he needs to tighten chinstrap. 🤔

Only time I saw one off against Potts was an obvious face mask that was called.  The straps the use now have a ratchet clicking mechanism so if it gets yanked hard enough it will loosen and the helmet will come off... I mean I remember almost having my neck broke from a face mack and wished my helmet would have come off becasue I was sore for a week

23 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Hopefully this game is as good as the last playoff matchup with MV and Tatum. And the same result 

Last matchup our stud dual threat QB was hurt. Yall just pinned your ears back and came at him cuz he couldn't run. Healthy OB Jones and that game woulda had a different script. Guess it's our turn to pin our ears back this go around. 

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Last matchup our stud dual threat QB was hurt. Yall just pinned your ears back and came at him cuz he couldn't run. Healthy OB Jones and that game woulda had a different script. Guess it's our turn to pin our ears back this go around. 

Would of been at least a 28 point game. But that’s neither here nor there. No one from that game is playing in this weeks game. 

2 hours ago, MVFan75457 said:

Lol the first kid got ejected for mouthing the ref and throwing a punch. His helmet was knocked off when his head hit the ground because he didn’t have it buckled all the way/lose. 

Mackenzies may have gotten pulled on the way down, but he got flags for also mouthing the refs. 

Do that against, well you know, another good team and it will cost you. 

Other teams will always try to get a rise out of them 

9 hours ago, MVFan75457 said:

Only time I saw one off against Potts was an obvious face mask that was called.  The straps the use now have a ratchet clicking mechanism so if it gets yanked hard enough it will loosen and the helmet will come off... I mean I remember almost having my neck broke from a face mack and wished my helmet would have come off becasue I was sore for a week

Yeah it’s definitely safer now than it was