BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs Garrison!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Garrison   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

Pretty sure the game will be played in Henderson… 

tonight didn’t go well for CC…  I had prepared myself for a loss..  but never dreamed it would be that bad… 

i have much respect for garrison!  They usually bring everything they have!!  
im worried that if my bulldogs don’t get mean and quick!  Garrison will strum them just like centerville! 
Good luck to both teams !! 

• corrigancamden09 changed the title to BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs garrison!
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs Garrison!

If CC comes out and gets physical and plays their best game on BOTH sides of the ball, and can eliminate the mental mistakes they will beat Garrison. 

If not it will be an unexpected early start to basketball season for CC and that's it. Garrison is a good ball team, They have size and athletes. QB is a baller! They were one score from beating the Timpson Bears last night so CC is gonna have to play lights out to get it done. I aint bailing on em after last night either hopefully CC will handle the adversity well and carry a little mean with em into this game! Let's go CC! GATA

13 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

I'm not sure there is a such thing as an upset in this one man both these teams are good. Should be a good en

Yeah man it wouldn’t be considered an upset in this matchup…   Most people from CC might think garrison is gonna be an easy game,  strictly because they are 3rd seed… 

but look at the district they are in…

timpson..  Joaquin.. 

last night was an eye opener to some things I already had suspicions about brother…

CC will have to play their best for 4 full quarters to get out of the first round…

if they play around with garrison..  it’s gonna get bad .. and quick in Henderson !

27 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah man it wouldn’t be considered an upset in this matchup…   Most people from CC might think garrison is gonna be an easy game,  strictly because they are 3rd seed… 

but look at the district they are in…

timpson..  Joaquin.. 

last night was an eye opener to some things I already had suspicions about brother…

CC will have to play their best for 4 full quarters to get out of the first round…

if they play around with garrison..  it’s gonna get bad .. and quick in Henderson !

Yes sir I agree. I haven't seen or heard anything from their Timpson game but a one score loss to questionably the best team in R3 is concerning. Why in the world is this game gonna be played in Henderson? Kinda out of the way for both teams. Figured Nac or Lufkin would be a better neutral site. 

• Like 1

I think this is gonna be a good game .

I think CC is a good team but Centerville was just a bad matchup due to their style of play .   It didn’t help that they really hadn’t played anyone either .  CC folks can argue about that till they are blue in the face but it’s just the truth. Now they have, and I’m sure they will learn a lot from last night .  With that said, they better learn quickly because they play another very physical team next week .   Now I don’t think Garrison is nearly as good as Centerville but their style is similar.  

18 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

I think CC is a good team but Centerville was just a bad matchup due to their style of play .   It didn’t help that they really hadn’t played anyone either .  CC folks can argue about that till they are blue in the face but it’s just the truth. Now they have, and I’m sure they will learn a lot from last night .  With that said, they better learn quickly because they play another very physical team next week .   Now I don’t think Garrison is nearly as good as Centerville but their style is similar.  

And I will still argue that man, we've beat decent teams but I will say not a one was near as physical as Cville hands down. Garrison dont appear to be near as physical as them either but they are a good sound ball team, and are definitely the best 3 seed in R3. Hopefully last night will open some eyes and light a fire under CC cause they gonna need it going into this game for sure.

53 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Yes sir I agree. I haven't seen or heard anything from their Timpson game but a one score loss to questionably the best team in R3 is concerning. Why in the world is this game gonna be played in Henderson? Kinda out of the way for both teams. Figured Nac or Lufkin would be a better neutral site. 

Lol I’m gonna go out on a limb and say we lost the flip brother 

35 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

Man I’ve had a worry in the back of my mind all year that we aren’t as physical as we’ve been in the past..

last nights game just confirmed my suspicions..

I don’t say a lot on here cause the boys on the team get on here..  but believe me I know our weakness brother..   Lol I’m not a homer fan that just don’t know football..   but I just don’t want to be drug through the mud for speaking on certain things..  that most definitely need addressing! 

• Like 1

The only thing I am certain of is this game won't be decided by a few eager beaver posters on a 10 page thread on Smoaky.com  .... it's going to be decided on the field in Henderson in the trences ... strap that chin strap on tight and get ready for a dawg fight ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The only thing I am certain of is this game won't be decided by a few eager beaver posters on a 10 page thread on Smoaky.com  .... it's going to be decided on the field in Henderson in the trences ... strap that chin strap on tight and get ready for a dawg fight ....

If we don’t show up ready to get physical then it won’t be much of a game..  

we gotta do way better than last night 

Garrison  if they play like I know they can we win that run game with those  wideouts where on full display last night I been waiting till the coach use it all Garrison has been good at the wideout spot for the past couple of years  we rarely used dem but last night was the 60/40 balance we been talking about 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's a fact. CC and Garrison always is a battle. This year will be no exception! Except there's a little more on the line this year, the loser heads to the gym on monday not the practice field!

10 hours ago, Yessir said:

Garrison  if they play like I know they can we win that run game with those  wideouts where on full display last night I been waiting till the coach use it all Garrison has been good at the wideout spot for the past couple of years  we rarely used dem but last night was the 60/40 balance we been talking about 

Maybe you can talk to the coach about showing you how to use a comma?

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1