BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs Garrison!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Garrison   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, grinder said:

they will show up have no doubt always pretty good games between these two

Yes sir most definitely!!  I’m excited for the game!!  We are playing in a very nice stadium..  I have been to a few games there! 

a few games that come to mind with these two squads was in 16 and 17!

in 16 we played at Corrigan and CC won 48 to 45 ..  garrison drove down and went for a field goal to send it to overtime,  but the field goal fell short ..   then in 17 the game went into overtime and CC went for two and got it!  CC also won a close one in garrison in 15! I believe the score was 12 to 7..

its always a battle between these two!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

None taking brother..  we very could lose this game if we don’t play ball .. 

i guess it all depends on what teams show up for garrison and CC..  

Thats true my friend .Season starts over everyone is 0/0 )anything can happen. 

18 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Anyone have a score prediction?!

This is definitely gonna be the best 2v3 seed game in R3. Garrison is good enough to be a DC in a lot of districts. It will be a battle. CC pulls it out 35-28. My score prediction 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TrumpisDump said:

garrison must be good if they hung with Timpson like they did. 

They are definitely good. A one score loss to Timpson, a two score loss to Joaquin. They've beat the likes of Alto,HS,Arp, which i know HS and Arp are kinda down but are still both very competitive! Garrison is always solid. We gonna have us a game on our hands here! 

1 hour ago, GATA18 said:

They are definitely good. A one score loss to Timpson, a two score loss to Joaquin. They've beat the likes of Alto,HS,Arp, which i know HS and Arp are kinda down but are still both very competitive! Garrison is always solid. We gonna have us a game on our hands here! 

The only head scratcher game I have on them is the warren game..  because their starters played that night ,  I’m thinking they must’ve just had a bad night ..  which we all know any team is capable of those !  We seen that Friday night in centerville lol