BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs Garrison!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Garrison   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Hooks looks like they won their district,  and grand saline got 2nd in theirs ..  their record was 5-1.. 

i think it would be a good matchup for cooper , regardless who wins out of CC and garrison 

CC or Garrison either one will be Cooper's best opponent thus far I do believe.

43 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well the community voted for a 21 million dollar bond to fix up the school ..  but voted against a 3 million dollar bond to put turf down and to get a new parking lot and athletic building… 

smh..  I’m still scratching my head on their thinking !!! 

Keep the grass! It's the only thing CC still has of the old days🤣

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Who has Cooper even played with a pulse? ....

Grand Saline is a solid 3A d2 playoff team & Hooks is a good 3a d2 district champ. Collinsville‘s only loss is to Cooper & Cville is a district champ in one of the better districts in 2ad2 & a fringe top 10 2A d2 team. Most have them projected to play for the region 2 title in d2.

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

No disrespect to Cooper at all either saying that, that's just what I believe man! Cooper will give either a game though!

I look forward to the second round match-up with either team. Will be nice to truly measure where we stack up and if we have finally turned the corner. But we still have a game vs hawkins to take care of ourselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

I look forward to the second round match-up with either team. Will be nice to truly measure where we stack up and if we have finally turned the corner. But we still have a game vs hawkins to take care of ourselves. 

I really hope we get the win Friday night !  Would love to play cooper ,  that would be a great matchup..

Just now, RipperRipper said:

I'm happy Corrigan is reemerging from being down, but I just don't think they have the team to take Garrison out. Best of luck to both teams.

It will truly depend on if we show up to play ..   if we don’t.. garrison will win big!  If we show up .. then it will be a shootout.. 

CC still has a lot of speed..  so it very well could turn into a high scoring game.. 

17 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

I'm happy Corrigan is reemerging from being down, but I just don't think they have the team to take Garrison out. Best of luck to both teams.

Down? One 2-8 season which was the first under the entire new program.. Huh guess i've been living under a rock for a while if CC has been down. Lot's of bad draws out of districts of doom have caused several one and dones and the above mentioned season under the new regime, but I didint know that was down lol. Anyways man I don't see this being a blowout either way. It'll be a close one either way it goes I do believe.

49 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Down? One 2-8 season which was the first under the entire new program.. Huh guess i've been living under a rock for a while if CC has been down. Lot's of bad draws out of districts of doom have caused several one and dones and the above mentioned season under the new regime, but I didint know that was down lol. Anyways man I don't see this being a blowout either way. It'll be a close one either way it goes I do believe.

No, it wasn't meant to be a dig. When programs are used to winning into post season, and have that one bad record or year, it's always nice to see it didn't take root and go into a slump.

3 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

No, it wasn't meant to be a dig. When programs are used to winning into post season, and have that one bad record or year, it's always nice to see it didn't take root and go into a slump.

I’m hoping we can keep it going..  but I’m a lil worried about the physicality part In the program… only time will tell the longer we run this new program/system 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Grand Saline is a solid 3A d2 playoff team & Hooks is a good 3a d2 district champ. Collinsville‘s only loss is to Cooper & Cville is a district champ in one of the better districts in 2ad2 & a fringe top 10 2A d2 team. Most have them projected to play for the region 2 title in d2.

Collinsville #7 in d2 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Oh yeah I totally agree 100% It's been tough for CC to make the runs in the playoffs weve been used to making since we started drawing the loaded districts from the northeast part of the state... Arp in 16, WR in 17, EF in 18 (that we defeated and made a 3 rd. run) Pewitt in 19, and Waskom last year. Those are all teams that years back we would've seen later in the playoffs instead of right out of the gate. The weaker district we drew from in 13 (Buffalo) 14 (Leon) and 15 (Trinity) gave us very beatable teams in the 1st to get a win and send us on a little run. Since 15 though CC has only won 2 playoff games and they both came in 18 over EF and Winona. So I see your point man and I believe that's why a lot of people from that neck of the woods doubt CC so much is they have had our number the last few years..

• Like 1