BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs Garrison!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Garrison   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I wanted to vote for Garrison but I just can't forget THIS.....

"The Warren (TX) varsity football team won Friday's home non-conference game against Garrison (TX) by a score of 25-22."

Dude you been voting for West Hardin all season and they lost to everyone but Normangee. 

• LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Judging by the polls so far ,  it looks as if people have lost some faith in CC after the loss to centerville.. 

Naturally so. Figured that'd be the case. Glad I ain't seen a poll decide a game thus far my friend!

15 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Judging by the polls so far ,  it looks as if people have lost some faith in CC after the loss to centerville.. 

I don’t think it’s because they lost, but because they got blownout combined with how close Garrison came to beating Timpson. It won’t surprise me if CC wins but it looks like Garrison may be playing well at the right time.

Edited by Bulldognation1

7 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

I don’t think it’s because they lost, but because they got blownout combined with how close Garrison came to beating Timpson. It won’t surprise me if CC wins but it looks like Garrison may be playing well at the right time.

Many more is gonna fall to centerville..  they are the real deal!  
if we don’t play better this coming Friday, we will be playing basketball..  

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Many more is gonna fall to centerville..  they are the real deal!  
if we don’t play better this coming Friday, we will be playing basketball..  

oh I hear ya on Centerville… they're a very good football team year in & year out it seems. I just think most thought that game would be tight.

3 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

oh I hear ya on Centerville… they're a very good football team year in & year out it seems. I just think most thought that game would be tight.

I expected the game to be close!  I knew it was a chance we lost that game..   but nothing like that!  I do believe our boys had gotten the big head ….  I think the best thing that could’ve happened was a butt whooping!   We’ll see if that wakes them up for this garrison matchup… 

1 hour ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Definitely thought the Cville game woulda been tighter. Video don't do them boys justice they will beat Timpson in round 3 if they play how they know how to. You heard it here first. As for us we gotta play to the best of our ability to get past Garrison and then face what will be the 11-0 Cooper. We definitely don't have an easy route like we would have if we won district but ain't nothing to do now but get better and show up to Henderson to ball out and win. 

6 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Definitely thought the Cville game woulda been tighter. Video don't do them boys justice they will beat Timpson in round 3 if they play how they know how to. You heard it here first. As for us we gotta play to the best of our ability to get past Garrison and then face what will be the 11-0 Cooper. We definitely don't have an easy route like we would have if we won district but ain't nothing to do now but get better and show up to Henderson to ball out and win. 

Maybe but your predictions have not held water so far, especially about your own team. 

• LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Maybe but your predictions have not held water so far, especially about your own team. 

It's been a weird season of football I will say that for sure so yea I've definitely been off! Im just calling it as I see it I done ate my crow over Centerville! I knew they were good but not THAT good they are every bit as physical as joaquin if not more so and they gave the bears a headache as did Garrison. I have the upmost respect for Timpson don't get me wrong I'm not downing you guys y'all are legit! Just stating what I've observed that Physicality gives them a few problems. That will be a jam up game for sure either way. 

12 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

I see now why you had WH getting 3rd in district 😂 

Right 😂 that logic just isn't accurate though. By that logic since we beat Coldspring and they beat Diboll. Who beat Woodville. Who beat Newton then we could too. Which we all know more than likely isn't the case 😂

27 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC has always matched up with garrison well!  But that was the old CC days… I’m curious to see how this matchup unfolds..  if we lose it will be the first time garrison has ever beaten CC..  but the old saying goes.. there’s a first time for everything! Lol

This is true. It would be hard to swallow starting the season 9-0 then getting blown out in week 11 for the district title and then get bounced by a 3 seed in the first round.. I hope it don't unfold that way I'm pulling as hard as I can for CC in this one!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

This is true. It would be hard to swallow starting the season 9-0 then getting blown out in week 11 for the district title and then get bounced by a 3 seed in the first round.. I hope it don't unfold that way I'm pulling as hard as I can for CC in this one!

That’s all we can do brother! Pull for them and Hope for the best.. 

4 hours ago, GATA18 said:

That’s all we can do brother! Pull for them and Hope for the best..