BI DISTRICT: Corrigan-Camden vs Garrison!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Garrison   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

The only head scratcher game I have on them is the warren game..  because their starters played that night ,  I’m thinking they must’ve just had a bad night ..  which we all know any team is capable of those !  We seen that Friday night in centerville lol

Garrison had a few starters out of that game for reasons other than injuries, from what I was told ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison had a few starters out of that game for reasons other than injuries, from what I was told ....

Yall probably did have some starters out brother !  The ones I was talking about are yalls main skill players ,  #5.. #6.. and #22 

They were playing that night ,  but y’all could have had some missing off the line that night!  Because the line I seen play warren and the line I seen play timpson are night and day!  Y’all slugged it out with timpson!!

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

The only head scratcher game I have on them is the warren game..  because their starters played that night ,  I’m thinking they must’ve just had a bad night ..  which we all know any team is capable of those !  We seen that Friday night in centerville lol

We sure did! Go check @RETIREDFAN1thread on Tyler County football some interesting facts on Warren over there!

47 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

BATTLE OF THE BULLDOGS!! 

old school CC football….

I wish I had a video of the 2016 and 2017 matchup between these two!

Shoot man those would have been some good tapes! Of course CC wasnt 10-0 or 9-1 in 16 and 17 so Polk County Today chose to cover the Livingston Lions over CC SMH

42 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

For real 🤣 looks like more bad weather coming in friday any chance you think this one gets moved to thursday again?

Man I looked up the weather in Henderson and it shows some showers for Friday night..  but nothing terrible! 
with it being playoffs , and places to play so hard to find..  I bet it stays scheduled for Friday night 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

For real 🤣 looks like more bad weather coming in friday any chance you think this one gets moved to thursday again?

There is about a 75-80% chance of rain throughout the day Friday, but only about .25" of accumulation ... it should be just right for football about 65-55 degrees ....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

Dave Campbell's has Garrison by 3.

Depends on who comes into it with more grit and heart. Garrison is coming off of what was almost quite possibly the upset of the year over Timpson and CC is coming off of a crushing blowout. CC needs to come out with some fire in their eyes, and make a run out of this talented 20 seniors squad. May be a minute before this much talent is collected again. Definitely should be a game.

People are saying this is the best game in the region this week! 

it’s only Wednesday and I’m excited fellas!! 
I believe both teams are fighting for this game ,  just to prove that they belong in the region and in the playoff discussion..

how do people think the winner will matchup with cooper?!  It’s looking like that’s who will be waiting in the 2nd round..

5 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Depends on who comes into it with more grit and heart. Garrison is coming off of what was almost quite possibly the upset of the year over Timpson and CC is coming off of a crushing blowout. CC needs to come out with some fire in their eyes, and make a run out of this talented 20 seniors squad. May be a minute before this much talent is collected again. Definitely should be a game.

That loss can either deflate a team .. or it can spark a fire in them!  The choice is theirs brother … 

As a fan that bleeds blue..  I really hope it’s the latter… 

Edited by corrigancamden09
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

People are saying this is the best game in the region this week! 

it’s only Wednesday and I’m excited fellas!! 
I believe both teams are fighting for this game ,  just to prove that they belong in the region and in the playoff discussion..

how do people think the winner will matchup with cooper?!  It’s looking like that’s who will be waiting in the 2nd round..

image.gif

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Bulldognation1 said:

image.gif

Honestly man I don't believe either team is much worried about Cooper right now.. And if they are then that's a mistake. Gotta focus on the task at hand! Garrison definitely solidified their legitimacy last week against Timpson. CC has a few wins over decent teams in pre-district (although many will argue that) but other than that, that's about it. If anyone has anything to prove it's CC. They need to come out wide open and win this war they will have with Garrison this week. As for match ups against Cooper? I haven't done a lot of research on you guys but 10-0 speaks for itself! I think either team will be the best game given to Cooper all year.