Funcoach34

Center vs. LE  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Bi-District: Center vs. Liberty-Eylau
6 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Center 

We're gonna need location, date, and time.......

Roughriders V Liberty Elyau @ Hallsville HS

November 11, 2022

Tickets will be sold at the gate; Adults and Students- $5

Kickoff time: 7:30 p.m.

Riders are home team

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Depends which Center team shows up. If Center comes in hot, probably won't be close. If that other Center team shows up.....could be a close one. Either way I think Center wins. 

So the Center team that lost to N. Desoto, Carthage and Rusk needs to stay home.   LOL.  I’m thinking N. Desoto and Carthage are pretty dang good.    

4 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

So the Center team that lost to N. Desoto, Carthage and Rusk needs to stay home.   LOL.  I’m thinking N. Desoto and Carthage are pretty dang good.    

The one that lost to Rusk.....They get a pass with ND and Carthage....most teams would. No way Rusk shoulda played with that much talent. You'll have to forgive me.....I've watched loaded Center teams be inconsistent for years.....though, they've been a little better this year with it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

The one that lost to Rusk.....They get a pass with ND and Carthage....most teams would. No way Rusk shoulda played with that much talent. You'll have to forgive me.....I've watched loaded Center teams be inconsistent for years.....though, they've been a little better this year with it. 

Much better coaching this year than in years past is what I’m seeing.   Your right, most teams would also get destroyed by ND and the Dawgs.

9 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Much better coaching this year than in years past is what I’m seeing.   Your right, most teams would also get destroyed by ND and the Dawgs.

Meeks was great at OC for Tatum a while back. Awesome dude, too. 

LE is not a team that anyone should be looking past or underestimating.  If you haters want to rag on the Leopards, go ahead.  They might just be your trap team.  Ask the old school Gilmer Buckeyes what happened to them in 2006 when one of their best teams ever got shocked and LE went on to win state.  This years edition of the Leopards is not the '06 team but they have got a lot of talent.  If I were a coach, the coach of a highly ranked team, LE might be the last team that I would want to see in the first round.

• Like 1