Bi-District: Center vs. Liberty-Eylau

Funcoach34

Center vs. LE  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Could of, should of, would of… unfortunately a few more may be looking to make a move. 

Exactly my point! Could have been winning and kept the athletes, should of hired Briles, would have been a powerhouse!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BearKat said:

Exactly my point! Could have been winning and kept the athletes, should of hired Briles, would have been a powerhouse!  

You could have said the same thing about not hiring Scott Surratt. That was the bigger miss. LEISD was at a different place in the early 2000s, compared to today. Even if hired, not sure how long Briles would have stayed.

1 hour ago, WhyUMad said:

Everyone fade this guy on picking games he has no clue!

Hawk 55 is just now blooming.   We can take his “redshirt” off next season.  He is just happy that LE North is still playing.  With that said can’t believe LE got taken to the woodshed like that.  

Edited by BlackShirtD

17 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

Hawk 55 is just now blooming.   We can take his “redshirt” off next season.  He is just happy that LE North is still playing.  With that said can’t believe LE got taken to the woodshed like that.  

Y’all played like a bunch of redshirts last night!!! Total domination of a great team. 2 more games and you re living your glory days will be over for the year.
  Having said that I heard a few from LE South entered the transfer portal after the game. 

Edited by Hawkeye55
  • LOL! 1