Bi-District: Center vs. Liberty-Eylau

Funcoach34

Center vs. LE  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Y’all played like a bunch of redshirts last night!!! Total domination of a great team. 2 more games and you re living your glory days will be over for the year.
  Having said that I heard a few from LE South entered the transfer portal after the game. 

Heard yall closed the campus???

1 hour ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Y’all played like a bunch of redshirts last night!!! Total domination of a great team. 2 more games and you re living your glory days will be over for the year.
  Having said that I heard a few from LE South entered the transfer portal after the game. 

You should be ashamed of yourself.  Athletes and students in general at PG, are blessed to have many, many advantages that simply do not exist at LE.  Why didn't your coach not accept your qb that transferred to PG after the football season when he was in the eighth grade?  That would have been better for LE and a lot of your "culture" people at PG were ticked off that he was transferring in taking opportunity from your "culture players.  How many starters were on your team last season that came from LE?  According to some LE players, who told me this to my face that there were nine players who came from LE.  How many are starting or on the team this season?  We all know what the real deal is at PG.  A certain "non-cultured" person was instrumental in upgrading the PG athletic program in all sports.  LE hired the wrong coach to replace Steve Wells who probably only left LE because of animus between him and the LE superintendent who hired the stooge who came in to "change the culture."  Those words were his, not mine.  He changed the culture alright turning that program to a losing program.  As far as your "transfer portal" goes, I hope you realize that once the player reaches high school, they cannot transfer for athletic reasons without having to sit out a season.  If you are speaking of Prevo, forget it.  A posting on social media by someone who knows him very well, stated that he is not going anywhere.  The only way that he can transfer without having to sit out a calendar year.  Pathetic...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

You should be ashamed of yourself.  Athletes and students in general at PG, are blessed to have many, many advantages that simply do not exist at LE.  Why didn't your coach not accept your qb that transferred to PG after the football season when he was in the eighth grade?  That would have been better for LE and a lot of your "culture" people at PG were ticked off that he was transferring in taking opportunity from your "culture players.  How many starters were on your team last season that came from LE?  According to some LE players, who told me this to my face that there were nine players who came from LE.  How many are starting or on the team this season?  We all know what the real deal is at PG.  A certain "non-cultured" person was instrumental in upgrading the PG athletic program in all sports.  LE hired the wrong coach to replace Steve Wells who probably only left LE because of animus between him and the LE superintendent who hired the stooge who came in to "change the culture."  Those words were his, not mine.  He changed the culture alright turning that program to a losing program.  As far as your "transfer portal" goes, I hope you realize that once the player reaches high school, they cannot transfer for athletic reasons without having to sit out a season.  If you are speaking of Prevo, forget it.  A posting on social media by someone who knows him very well, stated that he is not going anywhere.  The only way that he can transfer without having to sit out a calendar year.  Pathetic...

Easy big dog… It was actually satire but you obviously got your feathers ruffled…I’m quite aware of the transfer rule and I’m quite aware how many we get from LE. Well aware of the transfers they get too… I’m sure current LE players are bitter about the ones that have moved in. Maybe, quit making dumb hires… maybe quit going home at 3 o’clock when you have a playoff game, maybe quit letting F this and F that all over a kid run LE TV broadcast. I promise you, it’s not PG’s fault.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Easy big dog… It was actually satire but you obviously got your feathers ruffled…I’m quite aware of the transfer rule and I’m quite aware how many we get from LE. Well aware of the transfers they get too… I’m sure current LE players are bitter about the ones that have moved in. Maybe, quit making dumb hires… maybe quit going home at 3 o’clock when you have a playoff game, maybe quit letting F this and F that all over a kid run LE TV broadcast. I promise you, it’s not PG’s fault.. 

They should also tell their band to stay past halftime. 

25 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

A lot to digest here. Not sure why you are saying the PG coach didn’t accept a certain player. Plus, you are giving way too much credit to a certain individual. The PG program changed with the hire of Josh Gibson and the leadership that he brought to the school. The 2017 team laid the foundation for how future PG teams should be successful. I do not recall any LE transfer kids on that 2017 team. Once the school started accepting transfers, kids came. Get mad at those parents for sending their kids, not PG.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

I’m betting your right about the transfer portal.   I’m betting they will be getting some pretty good NIL deals from the north and east side of Texarkana.  😜 

7 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

I’m betting your right about the transfer portal.   I’m betting they will be getting some pretty good NIL deals from the north and east side of Texarkana.  😜 

I wouldn’t say the East side. They are leaving from over there too. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

They didnt move in!!

2 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Then contact the UIL. They are the ones that said they did. 😭 

You are fool if you think them kids live in the PG district! They might be eligible  but I know for a fact over half the starters live outside the district! 

19 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

You are fool if you think them kids live in the PG district! They might be eligible  but I know for a fact over half the starters live outside the district! 

You are a fool if you think I really care where anyone lives…. You obviously are bitter over something. All you like to talk about is PG and Tx high move ins and continuously cut down LE. So you mad at all 3 but seem infatuated w the two. Your reputation speaks for itself. Stay bitter my friend, I’m sure your family enjoys your positive attitude. 

1 hour ago, WhyUMad said:

It does not matter where they live on the Texas side. They are all eligible.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Enjoy…

4D51B263-36ED-45CC-B9F0-F9AA9AB980CD.png

You would come on here thumping you're chest about some new building..have some class and act like you've been there instead of bragging and talking down...buy all the nice facilities you want why you buy a little class...

47 minutes ago, jaxLEe said:

You would come on here thumping you're chest about some new building..have some class and act like you've been there instead of bragging and talking down...buy all the nice facilities you want why you buy a little class...

😂😂 I didn’t write the article. Just wanted to share w the haters. Also may help w recruitment. Put a cape on if your big mad. 😂 
Why would you not be excited for the kids getting new facilities?

Edited by Hawkeye55

1 hour ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

Open enrollment has nothing to do with the UIL. There are still district lines.  Eligibility is based on in-district residency prior to one year or an approved waiver. 

Not sure what your point is. I am aware of the process. 

2 hours ago, jaxLEe said:

Did you tell the poster from Carthage the same thing that posted about their new sports complex? The voters approved the new PG athletic complex from the previous bond issue. If I recall correctly, the LE voters approved the bond that updated Harris field.

35 minutes ago, swaha said:

Did you tell the poster from Carthage the same thing that posted about their new sports complex? The voters approved the new PG athletic complex from the previous bond issue. If I recall correctly, the LE voters approved the bond that updated Harris field.

How about the 200 million $$$ new digs Tx High is getting? They can do this all day. It boils down to them being bitter and tired of getting thumped every year. That’s why they hired 4 head baseball coaches but forgot to hire for football. PG lost 6 kids to Tx high this past year… you see us crying??

Edited by Hawkeye55