Bi-District: Center vs. Liberty-Eylau

Funcoach34

Center vs. LE  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

How about the 200 million $$$ new digs Tx High is getting? They can do this all day. It boils down to them being bitter and tired of getting thumped every year. That’s why they hired 4 head baseball coaches but forgot to hire for football. PG lost 6 kids to Tx high this past year… you see us crying??

Every school in Texarkana has had bonds approved by voters to upgrade facilities, which I think is good. There is a hard core group at LE that has always despised PG. So when kids leave and come to PG, they get upset and revert to the recruiting non-sense. Unfortunately, LE has lost a segment of their student population that will make it difficult to get back to what they were. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I spoke with someone from LE and asked why they were so mad about kids moving. They said because they only welcome the certain demographic of kids now because of sports, that before it u had maybe a handful but now as long as it’s for football it’s ok. 

I’m sure that’s what they said. 😂 

We aren’t Gilmer, we are successful in more than one sport. 

8 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I spoke with someone from LE and asked why they were so mad about kids moving. They said because they only welcome the certain demographic of kids now because of sports, that before it u had maybe a handful but now as long as it’s for football it’s ok. 

Lol. Just say black athletes. Just because you can run, jump, and throw does not mean you will get in the school. The school is still run by the Supt along with the principals. By the way, the 2017 team had black kids on it prior to open enrollment. Like I have said before, get mad at those parents, not PG.

2 hours ago, swaha said:

Lol. Just say black athletes. Just because you can run, jump, and throw does not mean you will get in the school. The school is still run by the Supt along with the principals. By the way, the 2017 team had black kids on it prior to open enrollment. Like I have said before, get mad at those parents, not PG.

Hey i don’t care who comes and goes I was just relaying what was said. Y’all acting like I said it I don’t know what kids come and go, we will beat y’all with LE kids,PG kids or whoever lol.

15 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey i don’t care who comes and goes I was just relaying what was said. Y’all acting like I said it I don’t know what kids come and go, we will beat y’all with LE kids,PG kids or whoever lol.

Lol. I thought I would help you out.

14 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Aint that the truth!

On 11/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, Hawkeye55 said:

I’m sure that’s what they said. 😂 

We aren’t Gilmer, we are successful in more than one sport. 

Successful?   What’s your definition of success?   Below are the 21-22 results of the main sports

Volley  Gilmer 24-18  PG 25-15         

Girls BB   Gilmer 28-7 (9-1 dist)    PG 2-24 (0-10)

Boys  BB    Gilmer  2-13         PG 11-14     Both not good

Baseball    Gilmer not good      PG lost round 1 to Kilgore

Softball  Gilmer 9-1 Dist Champs  21-22 (8-2 20-21)    PG 6-4 lost to Gilmer round 1 (20-21)   Had a good year 21-22

Track - I think we know 

Edited by BlackShirtD

55 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

Successful?   What’s your definition of success?   Below are the 21-22 results of the main sports

Volley  Gilmer 24-18  PG 25-15         

Girls BB   Gilmer 28-7 (9-1 dist)    PG 2-24 (0-10)

Boys  BB    Gilmer  2-13         PG 11-14     Both not good

Baseball    Gilmer not good      PG lost round 1 to Kilgore

Softball  Gilmer 9-1 Dist Champs  21-22 (8-2 20-21)    PG 6-4 lost to Gilmer round 1 (20-21)   Had a good year 21-22

Track - I think we know 

😂 I’ll give you that… but you had to add Volleyball, softball, women’s basketball to be relevant?👍 Cmon man

On 11/13/2022 at 7:17 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

Bingo!!!

On 11/15/2022 at 2:09 PM, FutbolFan1 said:

Tennis? Golf? Yall recruiting from LE to get country club players?

Look at the cheerleaders,the showstoppers or whatever they call their dancers I don't recall anyone from LE on those squads...all these pg clowns on here know talking about people hating on them nothing but a bunch of frauds and hypocrites. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:36 PM, swaha said:

Did you tell the poster from Carthage the same thing that posted about their new sports complex? The voters approved the new PG athletic complex from the previous bond issue. If I recall correctly, the LE voters approved the bond that updated Harris field.

Naw I didn't tell him because he didn't come on here posting pics and articles about some fancy building..and I don't  remember anyone from LE bragging and boosting about something new.

4 minutes ago, jaxLEe said:

Naw I didn't tell him because he didn't come on here posting pics and articles about some fancy building..and I don't  remember anyone from LE bragging and boosting about something new.

May not have posted on this thread but it was posted on Smoaky. Doesn’t matter if the “fancy building” is posted on here or not, I am positive you will see it again.