BI District GW vs Pottsboro

mightyeagle

Gladewater vs. Pottsboro  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I think we had a pretty strong chance to make it to AT&T that year. Just didn’t  convert the 2 pt to win it. 

Yeah I wish we could have played them when it wasn’t cold and there wasn’t hurricane force winds. Hopefully we’ll have another good team like that one again one day. I’ll probably be dead by then. 😂

17 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Just saw were Odessa Permian won their 30th DC. We’re in good company just need to figure out how to build a good program. 

White Oak and Odessa Permian. Two schools that thrived during oil booms and went cold afterwards. Permian are Co-champs this year....nicest feat they've had in a very long time.....they haven't been prominent in a very long time as well. 

47 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I think we had a pretty strong chance to make it to AT&T that year. Just didn’t  convert the 2 pt to win it. 

I felt like we had a chance too that year. When OB Jones was on pace for 1000 yards against yall and got hurt when we were up 28-7.....man we coulda had a shot. One kid going down can change everything. 

20 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I felt like we had a chance too that year. When OB Jones was on pace for 1000 yards against yall and got hurt when we were up 28-7.....man we coulda had a shot. One kid going down can change everything. 

That was the year before 

1 hour ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

I think last year Pottsboro streamed during their pre-game then went straight radio once the game started due to UIL rules for streaming during the playoffs.  I hope this doesn't happen this year or that I'm remembering this wrong.

I just heard that GW will be streaming as well but I can’t confirm. 

• Like 1