Are only "Republicans" susceptible to "misinformation"?

Monte1076

Are only "Republicans" susceptible to "misinformation"?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are only "Republicans" susceptible to "misinformation"?

• Yes
    • No

I didn't answer that poll, because the question might have been more relevant had it said 'which side embraces misinformation and overt lying, while demonizing all MSM, so that they can write their own narrative from a cobbled together bunch of sources from questionable and mystifying backgrounds'? That would be Trumplicans. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't answer that poll, because the question might have been more relevant had it said 'which side embraces misinformation and overt lying, while demonizing all MSM, so that they can write their own narrative from a cobbled together bunch of sources from questionable and mystifying backgrounds'? That would be Trumplicans. 

Theres a misinformation post right there........

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That wasn't the question asked though, was it? So, what is your answer to the question asked? I'm sure you wouldn't let a student get away with a response like yours. "I didn't answer the question, because a better question is..."

Edited by Monte1076

33 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That wasn't the question asked though, was it? So, what is your answer to the question asked? I'm sure you wouldn't let a student get away with a response like yours. "I didn't answer the question, because a better question is..."

It's your same 'tit for tat' line you always take, meant to excuse or diminish culpability. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's your same 'tit for tat' line you always take, meant to excuse or diminish culpability. 

So you're not gonna answer? As I said in another thread I started, the concern from Congress about misinformation and disinformation is interesting to me, considering how they themselves are frequent purveyors of misinformation and disinformation themselves, across the political spectrum. If I'm wrong, show me.