Bi-District•• New Boston vs Grand Saline•• Thursday 11/10, 7pm•• Mt. Pleasant

kooldown54

New Boston vs. Grand Saline   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

@Cannon85, yes they got like one dude and he thinks its a computer game!  This is a game of x’s and o’s not zero’s and ones!

I'm from Quinlan not Grand Saline. Haven't seen either team play so comparing schedules and Ratings is all I have to go off of. I have seen Cooper though and any team that can keep up with them has to be pretty good. Cooper beat Hooks 21-14 and Grand Saline 32-18. GS's other 2 losses are to top 10 teams in 3A-2. New Boston hasn't come close to beating teams as good Edgewood or Troup. Just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, HornetSenior said:

I'm from Quinlan not Grand Saline. Haven't seen either team play so comparing schedules and Ratings is all I have to go off of. I have seen Cooper though and any team that can keep up with them has to be pretty good. Cooper beat Hooks 21-14 and Grand Saline 32-18. GS's other 2 losses are to top 10 teams in 3A-2. New Boston hasn't come close to beating teams as good Edgewood or Troup. Just my opinion.

We lost our experienced Senior Center/MLB against Cooper due to torn bicep.  We went through 3 Centers before finding one that didn't hike it over QBs head every third play or so.  Tough trying to win under those circumstances.  We have no depth.  Most of our guys play both ways.  When fresh early in games, we have lots of speed at our skill positions.  If we can stay healthy, we will be very competitive.

28 minutes ago, mrclean69 said:

GS played West Rusk within 3. I saw West Rusks speed last year at regional track. They've seen NB speed or faster already. 

We have some problems; however, running with our opponent is absolutely not on the list.

On 11/4/2022 at 11:28 AM, kooldown54 said:

This will be New Boston’s first playoff appearance since 2014. I look for this to be a very good game with New Boston by 10+ points.

Grand Saline is HOME TEAM

Can't believe its been 8 years.  Glad to see NB back into the playoffs.  I hear good things about the NB AD.  

I'm thinking GS. They beat a good Edgewood team who is scoring 47 points a game. Could Be a close one. GS scoring almost 30 PPG while giving up 18PPG.  New Boston is scoring 30 PPG while giving up 30 PPG. Looking at tape on both, GS by 6.