Timpson vs. Groveton   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

Bears in a mauling ...

mauling

/ˈmôliNG/

noun

• 1.an attack by an animal causing serious injury:"increased incidences of grizzly bear maulings
  • a heavy defeat in a game or match:"the mauling they received from the Green Bay Packers"

1 minute ago, Lion1996 said:

I hope he’s ok but it’s good timing because he can take this week off. 

He took a really big hit the last play of the game after he intercepted a pass.  He took a couple of other solid hits earlier in the game as well ... something that doesn’t happen very often because of his elusiveness ...

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

He took a really big hit the last play of the game after he intercepted a pass.  He took a couple of other solid hits earlier in the game as well ... something that doesn’t happen very often because of his elusiveness ...

I also remember #10 giving a few pretty good licks out there….. I’m curious why people don’t think Timpson is physical…. jw 

16 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

I also remember #10 giving a few pretty good licks out there….. I’m curious why people don’t think Timpson is physical…. jw 

I'm just relaying what some people, including some Timpson folks, were saying this morning before church, has nothing to do with being physical or not ... I have no idea why they would be saying this if it was false information .... I was just concerned about how he was doing. I would hate to see him injured before the playoffs ...

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm just relaying what some people, including some Timpson folks, were saying this morning before church, has nothing to do with being physical or not ... I have no idea why they would be saying this if it was false information .... I was just concerned about how he was doing. I would hate to see him injured before the playoffs ...

No worries Falcon….. not bashing you….. I talked with Bussey after the game and he seemed fine but I’m not his coach or a doctor….. my point was this 

3A Jefferson, Waskom, Dangerfield…. Joaquin and Garrison…. Every week I read a thread about how physical these teams are and were when they played the Bears……. 5-0 against those physical teams that’s got to say something right?