BI-DISTRICT: Timpson vs. Groveton

RETIREDFAN1

Timpson vs. Groveton   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

22 hours ago, GATA18 said:

That is probably true 🤣 And not that I can recall I don't believe CC has ever played Beckville! And im pretty sure CC went to Joaquin in 18 I could be wrong! Im pretty sure both of those games only lasted about an hour that was back when CC run the wing t🤣 But yes CC v. either would be a battle although Beckville would prolly be a better matchup for CC due to style of play. CC gonna have to get a lot tougher against the power run to duke it out with you guys. I see you guys getting the best of Beckville this time around though...

Yes Joaquin shut out CC in Joaquin in 18. 

Don't remember how many Jo scored. 

1 minute ago, Anahuac12 said:

I have heard broke ribs and concussion.....hope he is ok

It was a physical game, for sure .... I haven't heard anything other than what some Timpson folks told me last Sunday ... if he is hurt, hope he heals up fast ... they won't need him this week .... he's a heck of a competitor .... I would love to see Timpson make it all the way this year .... 

50 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Speaking of reliving glory days, where are all the Groveton fans? 

They vacate smoaky and go into reclusive hiding watching Rodney Thomas tapes from the 80s when they are 3-7 about to face Da Bears in Rd.1🤣 Either that or seeing what kind of basketball talent they've got this year lol

1 hour ago, GATA18 said:

They vacate smoaky and go into reclusive hiding watching Rodney Thomas tapes from the 80s when they are 3-7 about to face Da Bears in Rd.1🤣 Either that or seeing what kind of basketball talent they've got this year lol

Never been a basketball school they are normally good at baseball though. So they maybe finding a fall ball league 😂 

Edited by Lion1996
  • LOL! 1