BI-DISTRICT: Carlisle Indians vs Evadale Rebels

upullinmychain

Carlisle Indians vs Evadale Rebels Friday night in Trinity tiger stadium 7:00pm  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• Carlisle
    • Evadale

This poll is closed to new votes

Well here's goes,after last week's game there will be no way these Indians let off the gas,they may literally be throwing bombs in the fourth with a lead.I understand why coach held players out and if we go deep in playoffs it'll all be worth it.

As for Evadale,them boy's better come loaded for bear because them Carlisle boys are Angry 👀..

15 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Sorry guys,them tornados Friday night got some family,got my pops place and got my uncle and cousin.there was some injury involved and I've just not felt like really being on here as much..things are getting better so I'll be on later today and more this week.yall know I'm from ne texas and specific rr County but got fam in Lamar RR and Bowie and many got roughed up..them peeps up there need prayers,yall might throw them some..chain out 

Prayers for you and your family

15 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Sorry guys,them tornados Friday night got some family,got my pops place and got my uncle and cousin.there was some injury involved and I've just not felt like really being on here as much..things are getting better so I'll be on later today and more this week.yall know I'm from ne texas and specific rr County but got fam in Lamar RR and Bowie and many got roughed up..them peeps up there need prayers,yall might throw them some..chain out 

Prayers for you and your family

Yeah,cousin had surgery Saturday and will be alright,everbody is alive but some beat up pretty good...my dad's place was nuked by the tornado in powderly,blew in doors and windows and wiped out a hundred trees and laid them down everywhere,totaled his one ton in a garage off the house..my cousin and uncle was at a hunting cabin  north of Clarksville ,sat was gonna be opening day...threw a car into the cabin with them and dropped a forest on top of em,  jeez they lucky to be alive man..geez,last weekend sucked,lucky I didn't lose family because that area up there is a radar black hole and my cousin had no  warning what was coming at them,phone service is poor in that area too. 🤷‍♂️I'm not sure but I think the one that got them was the one that ripped idabel OK a new one....think the one in New Boston was to far east and the one in powderly was to far west and it crossed into OKnorth of powderly.  So that's 3 tornadoes roughly 30 miles apart from west to east 👀

• Like 1
  • Prayers 5
  • Wow 1

On 11/6/2022 at 6:55 AM, upullinmychain said:

Sorry to hear this. Hope things are better today injury-wise. Things can be replaced but  people….no replacing them!

22 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Anyone know anything about the Alto injuries. I know someone had a possible neck or spine injury. Been praying it's not too serious.

#56 has a broken left hand. #55 has “extreme whiplash,” possible nerve damage and a rotator cuff issue. He’s in a sling today. MRI scheduled soon. 

• Prayers 1

15 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

#56 has a broken left hand. #55 has “extreme whiplash,” possible nerve damage and a rotator cuff issue. He’s in a sling today. MRI scheduled soon. 

Hopefully they get better soon and hopefully #56 don't play basketball.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, StillALion said:

DCTF picks Carlisle by 27.

CalPreps predicted score is 55-7.

The only real contenders in the region unless there are injuries or big upsets are Carlisle, Mart, and Lovelady.  Mart and Lovelady play next week if they win this week so one of them will be gone in round 2.  The winner of this game plays either Wortham or Clarksville which will probably be Wortham.  They are no slouch but a rung below the three above.  Only district loss was to Mart by 25.  Other loss was predistrict to 3AD2 playoff team Blooming Grove.  

Some really big injuries (to Eaves & Hart) and some second half home cooking in Alto last week kept Carlisle from notching their 2nd ever undefeated season.  1960 remains the only one in school history. 

I don’t know what your looking at but district winners won’t hit another winner till round 3. Marts on the other side the bracket than Carlisle wortham and lovelady. Lovelady will probably play Dawson round 2 if we win. 

9 hours ago, StillALion said:

DCTF picks Carlisle by 27.

CalPreps predicted score is 55-7.

The only real contenders in the region unless there are injuries or big upsets are Carlisle, Mart, and Lovelady.  Mart and Lovelady play next week if they win this week so one of them will be gone in round 2.  The winner of this game plays either Wortham or Clarksville which will probably be Wortham.  They are no slouch but a rung below the three above.  Only district loss was to Mart by 25.  Other loss was predistrict to 3AD2 playoff team Blooming Grove.  

Some really big injuries (to Eaves & Hart) and some second half home cooking in Alto last week kept Carlisle from notching their 2nd ever undefeated season.  1960 remains the only one in school history. 

Believe they were 11-0 in 2018 before losing to Tenaha in playoffs.

Pretty sure the Indians be wfo going forward,all or nothing from here on out..looks like all the polls left us in the top 8 even after that cluster last week,which is surprising yet really not in the overall picture.that surprising..pretty sure in the grand scheme of things people understand  that week 11 game had no overall bearing on anything going forward and clay like any good coach was going to protect his players as best he could for the region 3 battles that lay ahead.As it was we had guys dinged and the jackets had dudes truly hurt,and can't toss it all on the 10-0 possible. Now it's time to get ready for the grinder,and the trail through regionals..good luck everybody,but here we come 

#Bring the juice

Indians gonna roll ✌️

• Like 2