BI-DISTRICT: Carlisle Indians vs Evadale Rebels

upullinmychain

Carlisle Indians vs Evadale Rebels Friday night in Trinity tiger stadium 7:00pm  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• Carlisle
    • Evadale

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, RipperRipper said:

Anyone know anything about the Alto injuries. I know someone had a possible neck or spine injury. Been praying it's not too serious.

My son was the possible spine injury. He was the center and nose guard. Trainer thought it could be something serious. Left game in 1st quarter to hospital. ctscan showed no spinal injury. He goes for an MRI tomorrow. His shoulders are messed up. The nerves in his shoulders & upper back were going haywire but getting better & left shoulder may need surgery for rotater cuff. Thank you for inquiring. He is a senior and that was his last game. He’s been playing since he was 8. Rough night for him. But that’s football and he loved every second. Thank you again. 

• Like 2
  • Prayers 4

2 minutes ago, txdun said:

My son was the possible spine injury. He was the center and nose guard. Trainer thought it could be something serious. Left game in 1st quarter to hospital. ctscan showed no spinal injury. He goes for an MRI tomorrow. His shoulders are messed up. The nerves in his shoulders & upper back were going haywire but getting better & left shoulder may need surgery for rotater cuff. Thank you for inquiring. He is a senior and that was his last game. He’s been playing since he was 8. Rough night for him. But that’s football and he loved every second. Thank you again. 

Thank you for taking the time to give us an update,bless your son for quick recovery.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well I ain't gonna make any game Fri,I'm in big mamou Louisiana...but the food is ok👀 down here...lol..at least there's that goin for me image.gif

Don't feel bad, I have a very early obligation Saturday (and it ain't hunting). I may not make this one to my disappointment. 

43 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Wonder why they didn't draw a line between both and meet in Tha dang middle....nawl we goin to bfe to play....jeez 

Trinity doesn’t have anything good to eat at so i’d stop in Crockett or the lovelady beer garden. Best thing at trinity is the Dairy Queen 

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Wonder why they didn't draw a line between both and meet in Tha dang middle....nawl we goin to bfe to play....jeez 

Wondered about the same with Colmesneil and Cushing…. Been knowing it for a week before last game.

Chain, sent you a PM… but just wanted to say Happy Birthday, Devil Dog!!! Proud to be a part of the best dang fraternity in the World!!! 247 years and proud of it👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

Wondered about the same with Colmesneil and Cushing…. Been knowing it for a week before last game.

Chain, sent you a PM… but just wanted to say Happy Birthday, Devil Dog!!! Proud to be a part of the best dang fraternity in the World!!! 247 years and proud of it👍

Yes, thank y'all for your service.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Clay got with both Evadale and Hull Daisetta early last week and the three chose Trinity then to keep from waiting until last Friday and getting a worse location.

1 hour ago, HulaKat said:

Always brother...always 

• Like 1