BI-DISTRICT: Carlisle Indians vs Evadale Rebels

upullinmychain

Carlisle Indians vs Evadale Rebels Friday night in Trinity tiger stadium 7:00pm  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• Carlisle
    • Evadale

This poll is closed to new votes

By the way,neither of evadales tds were tds..first was a illegal forward pass that the offside ref called fair...off a hook and latteral...nope 

And the second one the kid was 2feet short of the end zone,you could see that much turf between him,the ball and end zone.

Ref standing 5foot from it refused to call it and the crook from the off side ran in to the ball,looked at the other ref and then called it a td...I call bs on both...bought and paid for...I said what I said.   Think clay told em how the cow eats the cabbage cause he got warned...lol he was Rocky kinda hot on that home cooking 👀

Think that's why that 74 went on scoreboard IMHO..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

By the way,neither of evadales tds were tds..first was a illegal forward pass that the offside ref called fair...off a hook and latteral...nope 

And the second one the kid was 2feet short of the end zone,you could see that much turf between him,the ball and end zone.

Ref standing 5foot from it refused to call it and the crook from the off side ran in to the ball,looked at the other ref and then called it a td...I call bs on both...bought and paid for...I said what I said.   Think clay told em how the cow eats the cabbage cause he got warned...lol he was Rocky kinda hot on that home cooking 👀

Think that's why that 74 went on scoreboard IMHO..

Probably could have been more too I bet. I will definitely be in Palestine Friday night to root the boys on in person.  

• Like 1

All I know is Carlisle hates flying in the rain like me..and Brody went oft..

I would have kept better updates but literally every time I pulled my phone out in first and second quarter,it was raining so hard my touch screen would get so wet and my fingers we're so cold that my screen wouldn't recognize the imput...jeez,reminded me of some hurricane movies I've watched...lol and Evadale was hollering may day...may day...we are going down...wooooooo 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, FearTheSpear78 said:

Any stats from the game 77?

Unofficially, Brody had 252 yards on 12 carries, seven touchdowns. Did not play after midway thru third quarter. Anxious to get defensive stats to see how many sacks Carlisle had.

It could have been worse, remember Fernando had a great 34 yard run where he pushed one defender to the ground before he fumbled at the one and it was recovered by Evadale in the end zone.

Carlisle scored five times on its first 10 plays, rushed for 411 yards and had 601 yards total offense, unofficially.

Edited by Playfor77
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Playfor77 said:

Unofficially, Brody had 252 yards on 12 carries, know he had seven touchdowns. Did not play after midway thru third quarter. Anxious to get defensive stats to see how many sacks Carlisle had.

It could have been worse, remember Fernando had a great 34 yard run where he pushed one defender to the ground before he fumbled at the one and it was recovered by Evadale in the end zone.

Carlisle scored five times on its first 10 plays, rushed for 402 yards and had 572 yards total offense

Need to throw them stats on smoakys player nomination boss...he deserves it 👀

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Playfor77 said:

Unofficially, Brody had 252 yards on 12 carries, seven touchdowns. Did not play after midway thru third quarter. Anxious to get defensive stats to see how many sacks Carlisle had.

Carlisle scored five times on its first 10 plays, rushed for 402 yards and had 572 yards total offense, unofficially.

Dang he did go off.  I was at home bc yesterday was my wife's birthday. But I'll definitely be in Palestine Friday to watch our boys go off again! Watch out Wortham our tribe is on the warpath!!

• Like 1