Chapel Hill vs Livingston

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Livingston  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Round #1 - Bi-District Champion

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Stankylegg said:

These two have played in pre-district the previous two years.  CH should win this if they do their job and focus on this week and only this week. 

#WeFastToo

Actually we played them last year in pre district. The year before in a first round playoff game. But either way Chapel Hill rolls by as many as they want in this one. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

Actually we played them last year in pre district. The year before in a first round playoff game. But either way Chapel Hill rolls by as many as they want in this one. 

Yep, that’s what I meant.  Pre-district/playoffs

4 hours ago, GATA18 said:

Maybe Livingston pulls off an upset in this one?🤣 I doubt it considering they lost to the 4 seed from this district already this season, but hey wishful thinking 🤣

It’s just not gonna happen. We all know what the offense is capable of, but if that defense is now gonna step up like Last week and start playing very well too….. then R3 is in a lot of trouble. This could be the year. Their defense played very good Thursday night. Held a good Kilgore offense in check all night for the most part. They just couldn’t get anything going. 

2 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

It’s just not gonna happen. We all know what the offense is capable of, but if that defense is now gonna step up like Last week and start playing very well too….. then R3 is in a lot of trouble. This could be the year. Their defense played very good Thursday night. Held a good Kilgore offense in check all night for the most part. They just couldn’t get anything going. 

I heard that I dont really figure Livingston having any kind of a shot but I'm a Polk Countian and am glad to at least see them back in the playoffs🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Glad you are on the wagon...lol

• LOL! 2

23 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

What a jock hanger

• LOL! 1