BI-DISTRICT: Carthage versus Pittsburgh

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. Pittsburg   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

It is that time when the Dawgs start the playoff engine. 
The Dawgs have played amazing through 10 games but now is the time Coach Surratt and staff do what they do best. 
The Dawgs understand they have to be better every week as they progress in the playoffs. 
The first step will be next Thursday against the Pirates. 
Let’s Go Dawgs 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and hopefully 🏆

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 
I pray for safe travels and no injuries. 

• Like 2

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to BI-DISTRICT: Carthage versus Pittsburgh

When these two teams met in the second week of the season, CHS won 51-22.  

• CHS led at halftime 45-0.
  • The Bulldogs' starting offense was taken out in the next-to-last series of the first half and didn't return for the remainder of the game.
  • CHS QB Connor Cuff threw for 217 yards and 3 TDs in less than a half.  He had 8 completions on 9 attempts.  The incompletion was a dropped pass.
  • CHS WR Montrel Hatten had 87 receiving yards in less than a half.

It seems like they could have met somewhere around Longview. Lindale just seems out of place for both of teams to play. It would be good for the people around the Tyler area to go check it out if they are not busy.

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, VonG said:

It seems like they could have met somewhere around Longview. Lindale just seems out of place for both of teams to play. It would be good for the people around the Tyler area to go check it out if they are not busy.

I'm sure the superintendent at Lindale gave them a discount. 

• LOL! 1

45 minutes ago, bmoc said:

I'm sure the superintendent at Lindale gave them a discount. 

Probably so. Lindale has a very nice stadium that has updated. I don't think they have a video board. Which is very odd in today's game. They upgraded the stadium but didn't add a video board. 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

It was probably hard to find a stadium for Thursday night, seems like a lot of teams are playing the first playoff game on Thursday night. 

Just now, cowboyandchrist said:

It was probably hard to find a stadium for Thursday night, seems like a lot of teams are playing the first playoff game on Thursday night. 

If alot of people are playing on Thursday. I'm quite sure Friday had alot of openings.

I would come see y'all play but I'll be out of pocket on Thursday. 

19 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage scores 50+ again but Pitt won’t see 22 this time. 

Ehhh, Pitt saw 22 against the mop up crew. I'd get a comfy lead and rest the bread winners again. If they score the last 22 points again....so be it. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MoCo said:

Today when they go against their scout team.

When the ones go against the ones. 
one of the best offenses in all of 4A goes against the best defense in all of 4A. Can’t get any tougher than that. 
Let’s Go Dawgs with great practices this week. Focus, concentration, and 100 percent effort on every play. 
The goal is number 🏆