BI-DISTRICT: Carthage versus Pittsburgh

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. Pittsburg   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

I bet they do have more of challenge . Would be hilarious and accurate if Surratt played a scrimmage then compared it to Friday night.

They went 1's versus 1's last week in practice............Back to regularly scheduled programming this week.

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

Third round “should” be the toughest game of the first 4…….assuming they get that far.  

What about round 2. What's that look like?  Anyone know anything about those two?

For the record, I know the Dawgs are focused on Pitt, so we don't need the "you guys are overlooking Pittsburg" comments.  Just speculating.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

What about round 2. What's that look like?  Anyone know anything about those two?

For the record, I know the Dawgs are focused on Pitt, so we don't need the "you guys are overlooking Pittsburg" comments.  Just speculating.

Bullard beat Quinlan Ford…….Van Alstyne lost to Anna 68 -25 but Anna is pretty darn good and lost a district game to Aubrey 35 -14…………neither Ford or V A are terrible but probably about like Bullard/Rusk 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Bullard beat Quinlan Ford…….Van Alstyne lost to Anna 68 -25 but Anna is pretty darn good and lost a district game to Aubrey 35 -14…………neither Ford or V A are terrible but probably about like Bullard/Rusk 

Didn’t Quinlan Ford beat Bullard 42-35 in Week 3?

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Assuming Carthage & Gilmer take care of business this week and next, will Metzel & Surratt keep the #1 vs #2 matchup in East TX over Thanksgiving and play it at Lobo?  Or will it get moved to a larger venue?

Plenty of room at lobo. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Ford runs a funky lookin little offense lol. It's run heavy. Carthage would destroy them. I dunno nothing about VA

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Why wouldn’t Kgas live dream the game. 

My understanding is they can and will broadcast the games that the UIL decides not to cover. So for example if next the UIL doesn’t cover our game on Texan Live or NFHS, then KGAS can live stream it 

17 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

My understanding is they can and will broadcast the games that the UIL decides not to cover. So for example if next the UIL doesn’t cover our game on Texan Live or NFHS, then KGAS can live stream it 

NFHS was a no-show last year to an early playoff game, and KGAS luckily/smartly took their equipment just in case, and broadcast it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Plenty of room at lobo...for Gilmer vs Carthage

especially since ETEX/GHS stream every game live on TV...has drastically cut down on the rabid Buckeye travel fans...used to travel from wherever I was coaching to go to their games...had to be there by 5:30 or 6 to get a seat!!! I don't have that Friday travel anxiety now to get out on time...

Edited by PelvisPresley

PITTSBURG PIRATES (2-8)

LOST to Mount Pleasant 16-22 - 1 of only 2 wins for the Tigers

LOST to Carthage 22-51 - bi-district preview

LOST to Tatum 28-42

LOST to Frisco Independence 13-24 

LOST to Anna 12-47 - 1 of 3 undefeated teams the Pirates have played 

WON over North Lamar 31-12 - ultimately the game that put the Pirates in the playoffs

LOST to Pleasant Grove 0-35

WON over Spring Hill 61-14

LOST to Liberty-Eylau 30-41 - Pirates had a lead late in the game

LOST to Gilmer 14-44