BI-DISTRICT: Carthage versus Pittsburgh

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. Pittsburg   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

He can still do all those things and not suit up for the game.  How many Jr’s played JV to get playing time due to the large number of Soph on varsity?  

Baby Surratt is suited up friday night....you bet your candy azz he is. The reason the man never took a college job offer, yeah....he's suiting up. And I expect him to take snaps in mop up duty. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Baby Surratt is suited up friday night....you bet your candy azz he is. The reason the man never took a college job offer, yeah....he's suiting up. And I expect him to take snaps in mop up duty. 

100% false!  Baby Surratt will NOT be suited up this Fri night.  But he might suit up Thurs night…..😁

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

No way he plays with the backups, if he gets a couple plays it will be with the 1st string big Dawg hogs protecting him. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

No way he plays with the backups, if he gets a couple plays it will be with the 1st string big Dawg hogs protecting him. 

It may be the big hogs protecting him but it'll still be during mop up duty. He won't yank Cuff til the W is well secured. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BevBrownJr said:

Sign that a bi-district game isn’t going to be competitive: when the biggest topic is whether the freshman QB, who has never suited up for a varsity game, will suit up and make his varsity debut.

I mean, last meating it was over by the 2nd quarter. Pitt's 22 points came against five 9th graders and six cheerleaders. 

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Never heard of that place how do they compare to Stanley's?

They shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence. They’re not even close. BL potato  salad has Yankee brown spicy mustard. Their sides are close to bizarre in flavor. Meat is solid except sausage, it’s so bad and weird. Terrible texture, almost grainy. Sides are just bad. 

29 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

They shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence. They’re not even close. BL potato  salad has Yankee brown spicy mustard. Their sides are close to bizarre in flavor. Meat is solid except sausage, it’s so bad and weird. Terrible texture, almost grainy. Sides are just bad. 

Ok well my plan was to eat Stanley's so your saying stick to that lol?

18 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Ok well my plan was to eat Stanley's so your saying stick to that lol?

I know I would. Listen, brisket, beef, turkey etc. are solid. Desserts R decent. Sides & sausage - just weird. BBQ sauce is OK. He tried to hard to trick stuff up. Just do Tx BBQ man, not bbq for chicks. It’s chick bbq all tricked up just to try and be different. Who puts brown spicy mustard in potato salad? Sooooo Yankee. 

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

I know I would. Listen, brisket, beef, turkey etc. are solid. Desserts R decent. Sides & sausage - just weird. BBQ sauce is OK. He tried to hard to trick stuff up. Just do Tx BBQ man, not bbq for chicks. It’s chick bbq all tricked up just to try and be different. Who puts brown spicy mustard in potato salad? Sooooo Yankee. 

Miranda Lambert loves brown spicy mustard in potato salad…….🤷‍♂️

• LOL! 1