BI-DISTRICT: Carthage versus Pittsburgh

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. Pittsburg   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, Eagle8 said:

Ford runs a funky lookin little offense lol. It's run heavy. Carthage would destroy them. I dunno nothing about VA

I've seen VA...absolutely nothing to worry about. Carthage has them on size, speed, and athleticism....easily another chill week for the Bulldogs

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Earlier than i expected, Scott ready to get his feet wet. I assume there's no guessing as to who the QB will be next year? Lol

He almost took an early retirement from football after 1 pass attempt.  Pitt LB about ripped his head off his neck on a face mask penalty.  I can see Summer screaming in the stands now! Fortunately he got up and was not hurt.

2 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

A pretty incredible display by Carthage in 1st half. Cuff can flat spin it. Good arm. The thing that blows me away about Carthage is line size. It’s not their starting line. It’s that the backups are just as big. And that defense is SO young! They’re gonna be very hard to beat. 

If you build it they will come. 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

A pretty incredible display by Carthage in 1st half. Cuff can flat spin it. Good arm. The thing that blows me away about Carthage is line size. It’s not their starting line. It’s that the backups are just as big. And that defense is SO young! They’re gonna be very hard to beat.