Avg. pts allowed - 38.8pts

Lumberton

Avg. pts scored - 45.6pts

Avg. pts allowed - 17.9pts

Avg. scores combined

Palestine - 21.5pts

Lumberton - 42.2pts

Predicted Score: Lumberton 42 - Palestine 22

Just basing things on scores, I’ve no doubt Livingston would’ve rather been in D9 this year.  Playing the vaunted CHill to within 9 points would indicate a higher seed than the fourth they got in D10.  Still, everyone knows each game is different, but putting down Dist 10 after the two games last night seems a little absurd.  Do I still think Lindale is favored over Vidor?  You bet, but last nights games have got to give the Pirates & Bears a mental boost ( and they’ll need it).  And LCM vs Kilgore?  After seeing how flat CHill was after the Kilgore game, you have to wonder if Kilgore will be a little flat too.  May be closer than most think.  With HS kids, who knows.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Just basing things on scores, I’ve no doubt Livingston would’ve rather been in D9 this year.  Playing the vaunted CHill to within 9 points would indicate a higher seed than the fourth they got in D10.  Still, everyone knows each game is different, but putting down Dist 10 after the two games last night seems a little absurd.  Do I still think Lindale is favored over Vidor?  You bet, but last nights games have got to give the Pirates & Bears a mental boost ( and they’ll need it).  And LCM vs Kilgore?  After seeing how flat CHill was after the Kilgore game, you have to wonder if Kilgore will be a little flat too.  May be closer than most think.  With HS kids, who knows.

Might argue that you could say the same about Palestine/Lumberton.

At one point Palestine was up 14-7 and then Lumberton finally got going. It was close for a half and Lumberton beat the heck out of every team in D10.

Chapel Hill pulled there starters and the twos couldn't stop Livingston. 

I think comparing scores in the playoffs is a dangerous game! Anything can happen on any given night!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

1000% to the underlined above, Lindale is perfectly capable of laying an egg tonight and losing this game. They've done their fair share of coming out flat to start games. My comment wasn't to disparage D10, it was to acknowledge that Tatum has a solid team and could compete at a higher level

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Looking at Lumberton's scores....hell, I woulda rather been in their 4A D1 district than our 3A district lol. 

Would the 4th place team in your 3A District play to within 9 of CHill?  Dist 10 4th place was only 9 points behind D9’s DC.p, while Ltown wins by 25.  Not sure why, based on last night’s performances, why posters here feel the need to put down D10.  

1 minute ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Might argue that you could say the same about Palestine/Lumberton.

At one point Palestine was up 14-7 and then Lumberton finally got going. It was close for a half and Lumberton beat the heck out of every team in D10.

Chapel Hill pulled there starters and the twos couldn't stop Livingston. 

I think comparing scores in the playoffs is a dangerous game! Anything can happen on any given night!

Agree 100%.  Just amazed that after last night some feel the need to put down D10.

Just now, Hagar said:

Agree 100%.  Just amazed that after last night some feel the need to put down D10.

I understand. I just know that at one point the score was 42-12 with Chapel Hill up. Then the backups and some JV kids came in and it got close. Palestine plays well in the first half so that part of it makes sense to me against Lumberton.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Would the 4th place team in your 3A District play to within 9 of CHill?  Dist 10 4th place was only 9 points behind D9’s DC.p, while Ltown wins by 25.  Not sure why, based on last night’s performances, why posters here feel the need to put down D10.  

CH has been about as inconsistent as you can get. We scored as much on yall as anyone on the schedule. Your district mates couldn't muster more than two scores against you, most only one. Excuse me if I fart in the wind a little at the offenses in your district 2 classes above us not doing what we did to yall. Just BSing a little, I was.

12 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I understand. I just know that at one point the score was 42-12 with Chapel Hill up. Then the backups and some JV kids came in and it got close. Palestine plays well in the first half so that part of it makes sense to me against Lumberton.

CH called off the dogs lol.