Lindale vs Vidor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District Champion

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Yeah...I agree with you. Always someone on here trying to stir the pot!

District 10 has my respect.

Vidor could have knocked off CH in 2021 if not for a ton of adversity (Multiple injuries and HC not being there due to a medical emergency)

LCM made it to regional finals in 2021

Lumberton is currently a top 10 team in the state and looks to be on a collision course with CH

Livingston is....still Livingston. District 10 needs Huffman Hargrave to get going again!

Yes, HH has a new HC.  He’ll need to improve.  They’ve got a stable of good young players.  All they need is guidance.  I anticipate LCM to be a powerhouse in the future.  Great Coach.  Took 6A Bmt West Brook 3 deep in 2019, his first year, then to playoffs again in 2020 (since 5-5 & 1-9).  That Dist has North Shore, Atascocita and Summer Creek.  Not pushovers.  Left WB in 2021 for LCM (more money as AD/HC, and not as much political pressure, imo).  He’ll have the Bears rolling.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Yeah...I agree with you. Always someone on here trying to stir the pot!

District 10 has my respect.

Vidor could have knocked off CH in 2021 if not for a ton of adversity (Multiple injuries and HC not being there due to a medical emergency)

LCM made it to regional finals in 2021

Lumberton is currently a top 10 team in the state and looks to be on a collision course with CH

Livingston is....still Livingston. District 10 needs Huffman Hargrave to get going again!

A lot of people forget that CHill absolutely got lucky with that 1st round with Vidor losing 2 key starting RB’s in last game of season & coach being taken off ambulance on way to CHill game. I’m not saying that to take away from CHil. They won & then got hot & went on a run and did great. But that was a lucky break in round 1. Vidor was state ranked. Chill dawgs used that as a springboard. Kudos to them. They definitely made the most of it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

A lot of people forget that CHill absolutely got lucky with that 1st round with Vidor losing 2 key starting RB’s in last game of season & coach being taken off ambulance on way to CHill game. I’m not saying that to take away from CHil. They won & then got hot & went on a run and did great. But that was a lucky break in round 1. Vidor was state ranked. Chill dawgs used that as a springboard. Kudos to them. They definitely made the most of it. 

That is true...but I would argue that EVERY team that makes a run needs a little luck here and there.

Remember the Needville game in 2020? Our QB went down (I forget his name...) and things looked grim. He ended up being okay despite his helmet being knocked off and there being blood as well. Comes back and we end up winning something like 70-56. Jordan Jenkins had 9 touchdowns I think.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

That is true...but I would argue that EVERY team that makes a run needs a little luck here and there.

Remember the Needville game in 2020? Our QB went down (I forget his name...) and things looked grim. He ended up being okay despite his helmet being knocked off and there being blood as well. Comes back and we end up winning something like 70-56. Jordan Jenkins had 9 touchdowns I think.

Agree 100%. Making a run is so hard. Health, some luck. It all plays in most of the time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Love chatting with @Hagarbut it's time for my official prediction.

I'll be here either way tomorrow. Give me Lindale by 2 or 3 TD's.

Been a hoot.  Here’s my prediction.  If Vidor can move the ball it’ll be a one score game.  If they can’t, it’ll be an embarrassing blowout.  Can’t see us stopping Lindale.  Just ain’t happening, ergo, we’ll have to outscore them.  So here’s the possibilities - Very close game - Lindale wins in a blowout.  Vidor won’t stop Lindale so there won’t be a Vidor win in a blowout.  Dang, won’t be long now.  Safe travels to all Pirate & Eagle fans going.  Vidor should have a nice crowd, and I suspect Lindale fans will show up.

• Like 3