Lindale vs Vidor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District Champion

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

I’m kinda OK with it lol 

That fumble at the two broke our backs.  I repeatedly said we couldn’t stop y’all.  That big offensive line was wwaaayyyy to much for our smaller DL.  Essentially, Lindale, with that line and Thurman, did what Vidor likes to do - drive down controlling the game and clock.  Vidor’s chances were to outscore y’all.  The second fumble, after driving to the 15, was the nail in the coffin.  Can’t complain, stuff happens.  The Eagles jumped on us like me jumping on a rack of bbq ribs.  😂😂☠️☠️😂😂

I wish nothing but the best for Lindale going forward.  Would love to see a Lindale vs Ltown matchup.  Not only a great game but it’d mean both were successful just getting to that point.

Go Eagles!

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

That fumble at the two broke our backs.  I repeatedly said we couldn’t stop y’all.  That big offensive line was wwaaayyyy to much for our smaller DL.  Essentially, Lindale, with that line and Thurman, did what Vidor likes to do - drive down controlling the game and clock.  Vidor’s chances were to outscore y’all.  The second fumble, after driving to the 15, was the nail in the coffin.  Can’t complain, stuff happens.  The Eagles jumped on us like me jumping on a rack of bbq ribs.  😂😂☠️☠️😂😂

I wish nothing but the best for Lindale going forward.  Would love to see a Lindale vs Ltown matchup.  Not only a great game but it’d mean both were successful just getting to that point.

Go Eagles!

The rack of ribs comment really got me laughing. LoL 

Vidor never quit. Period. When they scored to pull within 15 in the 3rd quarter I said to my buddy with me, we are 1 turnover or stop from them being right back into this game. We scored again to go up by 21 or 22 and then we got a stop or another fumble, can’t remember which and that was pretty much the ball game. You weren’t lying about that little #20. Kid is fast and TOUGH. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Vidor never quit. Period. When they scored to pull within 15 in the 3rd quarter I said to my buddy with me, we are 1 turnover or stop from them being right back into this game. We scored again to go up by 21 or 22 and then we got a stop or another fumble, can’t remember which and that was pretty much the ball game. You weren’t lying about that little #20. Kid is fast and TOUGH. 

His Mon been telling me about him since he was a tot (she works for my Dr.).  Little dude but he’s all heart.  As a Fr he started on the varsity baseball team.  Little guy got him a HR.  Just doesn’t look big enough for zingers, lol.  He’ll be formidable as a Junior next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Btw, it’s Brazosport then El Campo or Kilgore.  Here’s the brackets.

https://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/iiAa0th1EeyA0wqb9tl3hA/xmX1i9h1EeyA0wqb9tl3hA/football-22/2022-uil-texas-football-state-championships-2022-football-conference-4a-d1-.htm