My FINAL Regular Season 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

Yoe09 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 20 points.

1. Franklin - W 27-15 over Academy 
2. Brock - W 48-0 over Pilot Point 
3. West - W 56-0 over Inspired Vision 
4. Malakoff - W 48-0 over Groesbeck 
5. Columbus - W 35-0 over Hempstead 
6. Edna - W 61-8 over Aransas Pass
7. Lorena - OFF
8. Whitesboro - W 69-29 over Ponder 
9. Grandview - W 59-0 over Dallas Madison 
10. Pottsboro - W 47-28 over Mt. Vernon 
11. Hitchcock - OFF
12. Winnsboro - OFF
13. Cameron Yoe - W 35-14 over Troy 
14. Shallowater - W 38-0 over River Road
15. Bushland - OFF
16. Mount Vernon - L 47-28 to Pottsboro
17. Woodville - W 19-0 over Westwood
18. Llano - W 49-6 over Ingram Moore 
19. Jefferson - W 50-14 over Sabine
20. Paradise - OFF

Others: Orangefield, Goliad, Anahuac, Tatum, Jourdanton, Yoakum 

D12 was crazy.  I still think Columbus is the best team out of that district.  I've personally seen Columbus, Hitchcock and Yokaum and I may go to the Franklin/Hallettsville game on Thursday.  

Edna should be in the semifinals, so we will see what kind of fight they put up against region III this season.  That game really hasn't been pretty as of late, and by the time the final rankings come out, I may not have a region IV team in the top 10.  

We will see some really good bi-district matchups, particularly out of region III.  Lorena/Columbus is by far the top game to watch.  In general, the 11/12 games will be fun to watch.  Academy actually looked pretty good versus Franklin last night.  Unlike Cameron, they were physical at the point of attack and came to play.  If you don't show up to hit someone in the mouth in a game with Franklin, you're going to get run over.  

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 7:09 PM, Yoe09 said:

D12 was crazy.  I still think Columbus is the best team out of that district.  I've personally seen Columbus, Hitchcock and Yokaum and I may go to the Franklin/Hallettsville game on Thursday.  

Edna should be in the semifinals, so we will see what kind of fight they put up against region III this season.  That game really hasn't been pretty as of late, and by the time the final rankings come out, I may not have a region IV team in the top 10.  

We will see some really good bi-district matchups, particularly out of region III.  Lorena/Columbus is by far the top game to watch.  In general, the 11/12 games will be fun to watch.  Academy actually looked pretty good versus Franklin last night.  Unlike Cameron, they were physical at the point of attack and came to play.  If you don't show up to hit someone in the mouth in a game with Franklin, you're going to get run over.  

Yoe versus Yoakum should be a interesting game, Yoe seems to have lost the magic that they had against Lorena. It has been a bit down hill from Lorena  game.

Yoakum may play bully ball against Yoe, which seems to cause the defense problems.  QB has to carry the team on his back. It could be one and done for Rhoades and Yoe.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:09 PM, Yoe09 said:

Man tough draw for a columbus team that thought they had a shot will lose in first round man!

On 11/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, Yoe09 said:
1. Franklin - W 27-15 over Academy 
2. Brock - W 48-0 over Pilot Point 
3. West - W 56-0 over Inspired Vision 
4. Malakoff - W 48-0 over Groesbeck 
5. Columbus - W 35-0 over Hempstead 
6. Edna - W 61-8 over Aransas Pass
7. Lorena - OFF
8. Whitesboro - W 69-29 over Ponder 
9. Grandview - W 59-0 over Dallas Madison 
10. Pottsboro - W 47-28 over Mt. Vernon 
11. Hitchcock - OFF
12. Winnsboro - OFF
13. Cameron Yoe - W 35-14 over Troy 
14. Shallowater - W 38-0 over River Road
15. Bushland - OFF
16. Mount Vernon - L 47-28 to Pottsboro
17. Woodville - W 19-0 over Westwood
18. Llano - W 49-6 over Ingram Moore 
19. Jefferson - W 50-14 over Sabine
20. Paradise - OFF

Others: Orangefield, Goliad, Anahuac, Tatum, Jourdanton, Yoakum 

Again 09, another great job you've done in a great year for high school football. 

I got your top ten winning this week with the exception of Columbus. I believe Lorena beats them.

Bottom ten, I got MV losing to Tatum, Paradise losing to Breck. 

As for my Yoemen, all I'll say is, if they play anything near to what they've played in the last 3 weeks, Yoakum will surprise them.