3A-D1 '22 Playoffs...

88YoePride

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You got to keep it short and sweet for their brains. And use small words. 

Like Tadum? Will that work? 😆

10 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Glad you got a kick out of it. I broke it down for you. That's what you asked for right? 

I just saw that you picked your koff Tigers to win the region and wanted to mess with you. I'll read it when I get bored.....I'm in the quick part of the frac right now. 

Guest Tiger03lb
22 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Sure.....look, if you're gonna try to insult our name....at least do it correctly. "Tadumb" the dumb part is the insult. Tadum just looks like you got issues lol. 

Had to make sure the folk there read it right. Still knew what I was saying, so it worked. 🤷‍♂️😆

Guest Tiger03lb
47 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I didn’t read it either. Figured it was full of butthurt. 

Yep. Full of it 🙄. Must know everything. Typically of ya ol' mighty Eagleborn. 

Made an opinion and one of ya didn't like it. Put some facts out there and y'all defer from it as usual and act as a liberal trying to change the subject and get away from the facts of it. 

10 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yep. Full of it 🙄. Must know everything. Typically of ya ol' mighty Eagleborn. 

Made an opinion and one of ya didn't like it. Put some facts out there and y'all defer from it as usual and act as a liberal trying to change the subject and get away from the facts of it. 

Lol didn't like it? I couldn't care less. Just wanted to juice you up and mess with you after i saw you pick your boys to win the region and it worked very, very well lol. We know we've overachieved. It's a rebuilding year, we re-modeled everything. Each bonus game we get in the playoffs, should we be lucky enough to advance, is just more icing on the cake of the culture change taking place. 

Best of luck to the Tigers in the playoffs. 

Guest Tiger03lb
7 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

West beat Mexia only 21-0 is a head scratcher

I was able to watch the second half. West wasn't able to convert on any passing plays. It was really just running from them. West's defense kept them in the game honestly. That dline is crazy good and was only playing a 3 man front too. 

Maybe West thought that Mexia would be a push over, really can't do that with Mexia. Everyone sees the record of Mexia and then you see them in person and go how are they 3-8. I know they had a brutal non district schedule. They should've had won more games in district than they did, as they were ahead in a lot of those games. They got the players and the athletes this season. 

I will say it didn't look like the same team that won against GV. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I was able to watch the second half. West wasn't able to convert on any passing plays. It was really just running from them. West's defense kept them in the game honestly. That dline is crazy good and was only playing a 3 man front too. 

Maybe West thought that Mexia would be a push over, really can't do that with Mexia. Everyone sees the record of Mexia and then you see them in person and go how are they 3-8. I know they had a brutal non district schedule. They should've had won more games in district than they did, as they were ahead in a lot of those games. They got the players and the athletes this season. 

I will say it didn't look like the same team that won against GV. 

Yeah but when people like I did say West are state contenders and they are only up 7-0 mid way through the 3rd quarter it makes you wonder. Franklin beat mexia 77-13 and Malakoff beat them 55-13

4 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah but when people like I did say West are state contenders and they are only up 7-0 mid way through the 3rd quarter it makes you wonder. Franklin beat mexia 77-13 and Malakoff beat them 55-13

Yeah West isnt special this year like I thought.

Winnsboro or Malakoff coming out of that region for sure 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

I wouldn't write them off yet. It's the wrong time to have a bad game, I'll say that. Their defense is what keeps them in games and they are well coached. They are a tier 1 team but I never thought of them as a state contenders. Just can't write anyone off. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I wouldn't write them off yet. It's the wrong time to have a bad game, I'll say that. Their defense is what keeps them in games and they are well coached. They are a tier 1 team but I never thought of them as a state contenders. Just can't write anyone off. 

Why would they not be considered state contenders? 9-1 only lost is to Lorena by 5.

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Why would they not be considered state contenders? 9-1 only lost is to Lorena by 5.

They are a run first team, I'd guess a 60/70% and they depend on their defense heavily to keep them in tight games. I don't feel like they can sling it around a lot in the air.