3A-D1 '22 Playoffs...

88YoePride

35 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

They are a run first team, I'd guess a 60/70% and they depend on their defense heavily to keep them in tight games. I don't feel like they can sling it around a lot in the air. 

Defense wins championships and I will take teams with the 60-70% run to win. You don't have to sling it around 70-60% of the time to win games

2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Defense wins championships and I will take teams with the 60-70% run to win. You don't have to sling it around 70-60% of the time to win games

True.  But eventually a run heavy team will meet up with a defense that can stop them.  If you don’t have a viable passing game to move the chains you will eventually get beat.  Many run heavy teams get comfortable just running the ball in pre-district & district because no one can stop them.  Bad decision.  You can’t expect execution when it counts on plays the kids have rarely run.

Guest Tiger03lb
12 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yes that is true but they don't throw the ball a lot. That is there downfall, especially when their qb isn't throwing well like last night.

On 11/10/2022 at 7:59 AM, Tiger03lb said:

Yep. Full of it 🙄. Must know everything. Typically of ya ol' mighty Eagleborn. 

Made an opinion and one of ya didn't like it. Put some facts out there and y'all defer from it as usual and act as a liberal trying to change the subject and get away from the facts of it. 

Idk what you’re talking about. I also don’t know if you put facts out there or not because like previously mentioned….. didn’t read it. Carry on 

Guest Tiger03lb
29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Idk what you’re talking about. I also don’t know if you put facts out there or not because like previously mentioned….. didn’t read it. Carry on 

Like I said typical of ya.