Van vs. PG Thursday 11/10/2022 7pm, Marshall

HawkNation12

Van vs. Pleasant Grove   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Van vs. PG Thursday 11/10/2022 7pm, Marshall
22 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Don't be surprised if Van's D keeps it close.  They usually do a good job against run heavy teams.  That said,  too many injuries and youth in O will cost the vandals.  PG by 10

Look for PG to mix it up against Van.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

What he wants to say is Center’s coached-up O-Line will be too much for PG. 

He might want to worry about LE before he starts worrying about PG. I assure you that the PG coaching staff/players  are not looking past Van. 

24 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Try Texarkana Gameday on Facebook.  I'm not sure but it is a possibility or on Texarkana Gameday on Youtube.

Gameday is still waiting to see if they will be allowed to stream it because Balleys has some kind of deal for streaming

6 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

Gameday is still waiting to see if they will be allowed to stream it because Balleys has some kind of deal for streaming

Sure hope they can. I know the Van commentators mentioned something about that last week. It would be okay, if Balley will actually stream it. If not, they ought to let the schools do it IMO.

Edited by Vandalman

13 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Uil has deal with nfhs so all games have to be streamed thru it it still can be by whoever does it normally just has to go thru nfhs only

its balleys standing in the way right now

17 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Uil has deal with nfhs so all games have to be streamed thru it it still can be by whoever does it normally just has to go thru nfhs only

We had our games on Youtube last year. It just depends on if TexanLive/Bally Sports turns down the offer to stream the game. If they do, then someone else can come in and buy the rights I do believe.

• Like 1