Van vs. PG Thursday 11/10/2022 7pm, Marshall

HawkNation12

Van vs. Pleasant Grove   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

Just FYI, NFHS was scheduled to do one of Carthage’s playoff games last year. KGAS, who does our regular streams, brought all their equipment just in case. When NFHS ultimately ended up not showing up, they set up and streamed the game. 

So if your game is not scheduled for Texan Live or NFHS then you can still broadcast it. Or like in the example above where they ended up spread thin and couldn’t cover the game, our local guys still did it.

Edited by mikehoncho
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Just FYI, NFHS was scheduled to do one of Carthage’s playoff games last year. KGAS, who does our regular streams, brought all their equipment just in case. When NFHS ultimately ended up not showing up, they set up and streamed the game. 

So if your game is not scheduled for Texan Live or NFHS then you can still broadcast it. Or like in the example above where they ended up spread thin and couldn’t cover the game, our local guys still did it.

Come to think about it, I think this might have been the case last year with our round one against Sunnyvale. Hopefully this game gets streamed one way or another but I'd much prefer the schools do it if possible.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye55 said:

He does it every time PG plays… Kin folk just wasn’t good enough to play there. We still will be rooting for our neighbor Hornets. 

lol not every time... it’s been a good year for Bowie County 7/8 teams made the playoffs...5 teams are 8-2, LE is 7-3 and New Boston sits at 5-5 . 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

He does it every time PG plays… Kin folk just wasn’t good enough to play there. We still will be rooting for our neighbor Hornets. 

Hawkeye, you would probably be a little salty as well if you knew before the start of every season that the ceiling was the second round.

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, RogerDorn said:

lol not every time... it’s been a good year for Bowie County 7/8 teams made the playoffs...5 teams are 8-2, LE is 7-3 and New Boston sits at 5-5 . 

I enjoy watching/keeping up w all of them. I don’t understand why folks don’t support each other more. Too many are bitter about what coaches do and take it out on the kids. 

• Like 1

Watching the game on tv isn't as fun as going to the stadium. However it does have a few advantages, like the bathroom being 20ft away, the seats are more comfortable and the concession stand is the kitchen. Saving all that gas is nice too.  I even thought about bringing the cowbells in but just not sure how my beautiful bride of 33 years would react to that...nah, on second thought I'd better scratch that idea.

PG came out of the gate ready to go. I never saw Van quit or lay down they were just overmatched w the size and speed that PG has. In my opinion PG has improved  each week and look to make a little noise in the playoffs. One game  at a time!! 
Congrats to Van and their coaching staff/players on a good season. 

• Like 2