Kilgore versus LCM

CHDog77

Kilgore vs. LCM  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

It will be worse than that in my opinion.

Could be, We had three OL out when we played Lumberton. They could still be out. The QB doesn't want to run the ball so it goes to the running back 90% of the time. Losing our LB, secondary and our qb really put a dent into LCM. Four of last year kids are playing on Saturdays. I really thought we would have came back and have been focused. Our Running back and our Defensive end that is committed to Texas Tech can only do so much. I wont be at the ball game so good luck to both

Edited by LCM
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hearts with LCM but $$$$$ is on Kilgore.  

Next year will be better. We already have  two Varsity  transfers from WOS. Another 3 have transferred in that are sub varsity. The talent will be better next year i believe 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LCM said:

Next year will be better. We already have  two Varsity  transfers from WOS. Another 3 have transferred in that are sub varsity. The talent will be better next year i believe 

Well this Pirate is pulling for ya.

It’s sad to see a dynasty like WOS go down the tubes, but I’m afraid they made a poor pick over there.

Edited by Hagar

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well this Pirate is pulling for ya.

It’s sad to see a dynasty like WOS go down the tubes, but I’m afraid they made a poor pick over there.

Yes, they are having a mass exit. LCM getting kids which looks like we are actively recruiting but they are just coming.