Kilgore versus LCM

CHDog77

Kilgore vs. LCM  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, LCM said:

@Hagar i dont know if you read books but Coach Cornel Thompson is writing two books one over 50 defense and another about his career should be a good read

I read a lot but mostly mindless fiction, lol.  Big Jack Reacher fan.  Read’em all.  Best sports book I’ve ever read was The Unpire Strikes Back.  A retired pro football player who became an umpire.  Laughed my tail off.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

So does anyone know if LCM throws the football any? How is their Offense and Defense?

LCM is in the spread. Its the lack of receivers catching the ball. If they are out sync it will be a long night. Defense they run a 4-3. Dline is pretty good #90 is a Texas Tech commit. Line backers and secondary are pretty young  we lost most of our defense last year 

18 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

LCM playing tough.

Kilgore defense needs to figure out how to get off the field. Kilgore offense needs to hit some passes and take some load off of Ross.

I mean its a down season from last year. Hopefully it will be a good 4 quarters.  

10 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

Good game LCM. 

Kilgore defense stiffened in the 2nd half.... offense was very 1 dimensional tonight.... weather probably had a lot to do with it. On to El Campo.

I said our offense was the problem.