Jefferson v Mineola @ Spring Hill

FlowJack

Jefferson v Mineola  

29 members have voted

1. 1. #1 v #4...who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2022 at 08:49 PM

Looking at the early season common opponent game(HS)…Both teams scored most of their points in the last two quarters.  Appears minny had a bit more offense against HS compared to jeffy, but moreland being out now might change that dynamic.  Minny could have a chance of winning this game, but their defense will need to step up and stop the dynamic players.   #3 player from commerce dropping the ball is the only thing that got minny to playoffs.  Their defense didn’t show signs of stopping commerce.  

Jackets will have to play clean…no fumbles…no false starts…no blocks in the back down field that kills a huge gain. They have been working on playing keep away and trying to kill the clock…will have to work that all night and not get behind

And defense has to step way up and get some stops… if Jefferson scores on every possession the Jackets will have a long night

Will Minny have answers for the speedy/deep threat #5 Luke, QB #7 Burns, QB/WR/short yardage assassin #4 CJ, and deep threat #11 Love? Whenever #22 Pendergrass runs we've got to have at least 3 kids on him right away. I'm sure they'll  put you to sleep and try and throw one over the top. We've got to be discipline on defense 

On 11/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

I hear we lost a pretty good sophomore d-end #28 with a knee

Yea man that’s a big time loss too. I think the other sophomore that’s been in rotation with him all season will do a good job. He has so far this season anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Tabasco said:

Yea man that’s a big time loss too. I think the other sophomore that’s been in rotation with him all season will do a good job. He has so far this season anyway.

Didn’t he get hurt trying to tackle our qb in the backfield?

18 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I think we were on offense at the time. I could be wrong though. My brain is slowly failing me. 😂

I went back and found the play. It happened on Sabine's 4-5 snap on offense.  It was basically a non contact injury (the worst).  #28 Harris was attempting to make a move on #72 and it blew out on him