Ted Cancun and Dan Patrick Brutally Booed and Jeered At Astros Parade

BarryLaverty

Pretty hilarious in my opinion, the reaction, although I wouldn't waste a beer to throw at him! 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-brutally-booed-houston-215506418.html

Ted Cruz Brutally Booed By Houston Astros Fans At World Series Parade

David Moye

Houston Astros fans gathered in the city’s streets on Monday to honor the team’s World Series victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.

However, some people seemed more enthusiastic about booing Sen. Ted Cruz than they were about cheering the Astros’ victory.

For some reason, the Texas Republican rode in a car in the parade ― a move that didn’t score many points with fans.

Numerous videos taken at the parade show Cruz being brutally booed by thousands.

Naturally, Twitter users had thoughts about the fairly negative reaction the Texas senator received from residents in his home state.

Cruz wasn’t the only Texas politician who struck out with Astros fans.

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick was also heartily booed, according to the Houston Chronicle.

One Twitter user even compared the two conservative politicians to “flies at a cookout,” while another noted that " (they)  just gotta put some stink in everything.”

The Chronicle noted that Cruz was also booed when he attended a playoff game in New York between the Astros and the Yankees.

This article originally appeared on HuffPost and has be

Edited by BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Presumptuous Yankee pompous #### riding through an Astros' parade expecting a different result. They didn't think. 

Imagine that.  A libnut brainwasher aka "educator" not condemning the terrible behavior.  You are the reason for the red wave.  For that, I thank you.

7 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Imagine that.  A libnut brainwasher aka "educator" not condemning the terrible behavior.  You are the reason for the red wave.  For that, I thank you.

I see First Amendment rights at work, with the exception of the 'hard seltzer' flying at him. I don't approve of such violence or waste of alcohol! And any 'red wave' is a normal outcome of midterm happening, with just a bunch of lunatics who believe in election fraud and don't believe in any science, who worship Trump, throwing their two cents into the mix. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I see First Amendment rights at work, with the exception of the 'hard seltzer' flying at him. I don't approve of such violence or waste of alcohol! And any 'red wave' is a normal outcome of midterm happening, with just a bunch of lunatics who believe in election fraud and don't believe in any science, who worship Trump, throwing their two cents into the mix. 

So you believe ele tion fraud doesn't exist? 

And what science would that be? 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, my question is what kind of man drinks White Claw?  😂

• LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You mean that libnut "science" that has more than 2 genders and thinks that men can get pregnant????

Imagine trusting Big Pharma/Phizer and the Corporate Government for your health decisions.  Now imagine trusting them to get 4 or 5 jabs so far.  Now imagine them making the highest profits in the history of ever.

Now imagine most of the dimnuts are dumber than Barry.  Pretty scary....

Breaking Bad - Yeah Science GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Imagine trusting Big Pharma/Phizer and the Corporate Government for your health decisions.  Now imagine trusting them to get 4 or 5 jabs so far.  Now imagine them making the highest profits in the history of ever.

Now imagine most of the dimnuts are dumber than Barry.  Pretty scary....

Breaking Bad - Yeah Science GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat

You aren't as smart as Jesse, Kraken, of that I am fairly certain. 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You aren't as smart as Jesse, Kraken, of that I am fairly certain. 

You think Jesse would have trusted the corp media/govt and big pharma?  It really takes a pretty low iq type or very naive person to fall for that propaganda.  I think Jesse was smarter than that.  

Edited by ObiOne

4 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I would have booed him loudly.....but wouldn't have thrown anything at him.......

That's because you don't drink the sissy white claw.  I watched the parade, and I saw many leftist signs there, but it's Houston.  There are many liberals in the Houston area, and Cruz should have expected it at the parade.  I was glad that they didn't treat Mattress Mack like that, and many of his endorsement commercials were on for Republican candidates while it happened.  You do notice that Cruz was not booed at any Astros game.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Why was anyone not affiliated with the Astros in the parade to begin with? And fyi...I would not have boo'd Cruz or Patrick...or Beto. 

They let Mattress Mack ride on the double decker bus with the team.  He has no official capacity with the Astros, but he and Cruz are both big fans of the Astros.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The "white claw weirdo" has been arrested for assault.  I'll confess to have drank the claw before.  Beer makes me fat!

You do realize that it's beer based as well ?  They just throw some foo foo in the mix to make it taste sweet.  Sort of like Bartles and James back in the day to get girls to drink "wine coolers".  They weren't spritzers.  

14 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

You do realize that it's beer based as well ?  They just throw some foo foo in the mix to make it taste sweet.  Sort of like Bartles and James back in the day to get girls to drink "wine coolers".  They weren't spritzers.  

Much less calories and carbs though.  My current beer of choice,  Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA,  has nearly 300 cals and 20 carbs per bottle.  Whiteclaw. 100 cals 2 carbs. As much as I like to drink,  it adds up fast!  Lol.  Now I'm thirsty and gonna grab a beer.

Edited by DAWG91