Como-Pickton

supermaroon

4 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Had heard a rumor that this job was open. Went to the school website and they have it posted. What happened to Green? And who will be the next leader in eagleland?

Maybe an old DC would want this job.. they may have to call him though. lol

3 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

I’m not sure that that’s the expectations over there, but you're pretty spot on about the talent pool over there. Just always been a tough place to win it seems.

.500 seasons seem to be a good year for the eagles. They usually have hard nosed kids just not the best athletes to win in a foot race.

There is a coach that usually get nominated for jobs that just moved an hour closer to Como-Pinkton. His name is Daniel Swaim. He goes where he is need to do 2 things dip snuff and score points. And he is all out of snuff. Throw in a goose neck and he is in. 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, centex1 said:

There is a coach that usually get nominated for jobs that just moved an hour closer to Como-Pinkton. His name is Daniel Swaim. He goes where he is need to do 2 things dip snuff and score points. And he is all out of snuff. Throw in a goose neck and he is in. 

We starting that already lol

Edited by supermaroon

18 hours ago, supermaroon said:

What is the current mascot of former DC?

one of a team of old from the land of the namesake of Sam. Also, One of a land of a good fruit from around the same area as the previous clue. 

4 hours ago, Slickarick said:

sorry. I like this game too much..haha.. to Sam and Steve both important figures. hope that helps more.

Haha a little. My big question is will they go with another older guy with experience just looking to retire or go younger like cooper has done for the most of our history has worked out well for the most part.

• Like 1

Tough place to build for a lot of reasons outside of coaching. Not a ton of athleticism compared to the district. I believe they were wing-t already, so highly doubt there is a better offensive system for them. And a community where kids have to work. Don't know how it has been recently but know there was a time it was a struggle to get kids to practice/ workouts because of the dairy. 

Maybe just the idea that they need a new voice, new spark, but Green is a good coach. 

22 minutes ago, mrclean69 said:

Tough place to build for a lot of reasons outside of coaching. Not a ton of athleticism compared to the district. I believe they were wing-t already, so highly doubt there is a better offensive system for them. And a community where kids have to work. Don't know how it has been recently but know there was a time it was a struggle to get kids to practice/ workouts because of the dairy. 

Maybe just the idea that they need a new voice, new spark, but Green is a good coach. 

Yeah I agree tough place to win and maybe they need a new voice and maybe a more diverse version of the wing-t maybe go to the slot-t. It will be interesting to see who is interested in this job

• 4 weeks later...