Longhorn Basketball : 22-23

bordertown

54 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Who the hell is Coach Joseph?? 

I initially commented with the wrong name (I don't know what I was thinking about, lol), and he responded to that. I've since edited the comment.

• Like 1

BUT...if my house is burning down and I have multiple buckets of water (timeouts) left laying there unused once the rubble is at my feet smoldering, in the biggest opportunity for men's basketball EVER...I might have called Jay Wright and a number of others to make one more run at offers to come talk...and I do think RT did a good job in a tough situation. 

Edited by PelvisPresley

3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

This thread is about Texas basketball. Please stay on topic. 

I know that you're upset your boys choked hard with the nation watching, but it'll be okay. :) 

Man, they went as far as they were going to go with a Rookie Coach and the big man injured. If Disu would have played it would have been a different outcome. Great season for the Horns and best finish in 15 years!!!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 11:05 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

They offered the job to Coach Terry last night. 

I would think this has been in the works well before Sunday night. The talking heads at ESPN (especially DICK Vitale), CBS, TNT and where ever else that trashed CDC owe him an apology.

21 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Man, they went as far as they were going to go with a Rookie Coach and the big man injured. If Disu would have played it would have been a different outcome. Great season for the Horns and best finish in 15 years!!!

Coach Terry's biggest recruiting job now is getting Disu to come back for one last year. The team desperately needs his experience and leadership. I also heard (radio) that one of Morris or Mitchell may transfer out or go to the D-league.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Baron said:

I would think this has been in the works well before Sunday night. 

🤷🏾‍♂️ Who knows.  

They had no choice but to hire him as permanent HC in my opinion after winning the conference tournament and getting to the Elite 8. I think the interim tag should've been gone during the regular season. 

I wish him luck, I hear nothing but great things about the guy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where are all the Texas fans on this site? I know we're in the football desert right now but there has to be something to talk about.

PFF put three offensive players in their top 10 by position

Xavier Worthy #4 WR

JT Sanders #3 TE

Kelvin Banks #7 OT