Fetterman Prepares For Senate Job With New Dress Hoodie

Monte1076

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You were longing for that rare wisdom that Dr Oz was going to bring? Really? 

If my life depended on a dude breaking some code, disarming an explosive, or removing a lodged item from my tracia, or reading instructions to assemble a Christmas present even, I believe I would give ol Mehmet the nod BarryLaverty!

Edited by Doomer

5 minutes ago, Doomer said:

If my life depended on a dude breaking some code, disarming an explosive, or removing a lodged item from my tracia, or reading instructions to assemble a Christmas present even, I believe I would give ol Mehmet the nod BarryLaverty!

Funny thing, though, is that Pennsylvanians elected one of their own to be a SENATOR, not do any of those jobs. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny thing, though, is that Pennsylvanians elected one of their own to be a SENATOR, not do any of those jobs. 

I guess time will tell if the Penn folks did right. If not their home will be like old Pelosi and AOC's districts and their citizens will exodus here to Texas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I guess time will tell if the Penn folks did right. If not their home will be like old Pelosi and AOC's districts and their citizens will exodus here to Texas.

Fair enough, but then looking at those two ladies' elections, Nancy won by about 60% and AOC won by 50%, so not sure too many are unhappy with them there. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Fair enough, but then looking at those two ladies' elections, Nancy won by about 60% and AOC won by 50%, so not sure too many are unhappy with them there. 

Or, maybe it's like Pelosi said. Remember her quote about the glass of water with a D on it?

Nancy Pelosi: Glass of Water Could Take Districts Like Mine and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's—'That's Not Where We Have to Win the Election'

https://www.newsweek.com/pelosi-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-glass-water-win-district-1397640

"But those are districts that are solidly Democratic. This glass of water would win with a D next to its name in those districts," she said, picking up the water at her table.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Or, maybe it's like Pelosi said. Remember her quote about the glass of water with a D on it?

https://www.newsweek.com/pelosi-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-glass-water-win-district-1397640

Oh, it's pretty much like living in Waskom and Republicans, but his point was that people keep moving from there to Texas. Pretty sure that's not happening on a regular basis or because of politics in their district. 

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, sure, Crazy Louie was dumber than a box of rocks as an impairment, so not even close to Fetterman who had a stroke and will regain his skills. 

Good grief libtard, that wasn't even what we were talking about...geez, you are starting to act like your hero Joe...try to stay up with the conversation.

Neither candidate in this race was worth a :poop: ... Fetlife is a total communist loon and Oz is a carpetbagger tv celebrity acting out a conservative role ... it would have been good pick up to help secure the majority, but as a sitting senator, neither of these guys are what America needs .....

• Thanks 1