New Conf USA Media Deal

Coach0001

19 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

They should have pushed for more.  The worst P5 conference, the ACC, get about $17 mil per school

G5 Mac is at 833 per school with their deal until 2031

Sunbelt around 1.1 million per school

So I feel like it was inline with where Conf USA is at 

i know being in texas a lot of peoples friday nights are taken up with high school football but ive kinda always wondered why one of these G5 conferences wasnt playing on fridays. seems like there isnt much else on be a good opportunity to get some viewers.

35 minutes ago, txk85 said:

i know being in texas a lot of peoples friday nights are taken up with high school football but ive kinda always wondered why one of these G5 conferences wasnt playing on fridays. seems like there isnt much else on be a good opportunity to get some viewers.

The MAC took Tuesdays (no one really watches), AAC has a highlighted game on Thursdays (sort of watched), a conference plays some on Wednesdays and it’s not highly watched, and I believe Fridays would be much of the same.  It’s just the nature of our TV habits.  Grey’s Anatomy probably gets a higher rating than Wednesday night football 

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

The MAC took Tuesdays (no one really watches), AAC has a highlighted game on Thursdays (sort of watched), a conference plays some on Wednesdays and it’s not highly watched, and I believe Fridays would be much of the same.  It’s just the nature of our TV habits.  Grey’s Anatomy probably gets a higher rating than Wednesday night football 

i know but more people are watching mac football on tuesday than would if it was streamed on ESPN+ on Saturday afternoon. 

• Like 1