Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs

TigerBlue09

Daingerfield vs. DeKalb   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

Holding penalties cost the Tigers at least 3 TD's last night. Turnovers at least 1 TD.        Personal Fouls cost 1 or 2 Ejections.   I don't know what the problem is, but if they don't get some discipline, the Bears will win.

Hopefully they clean it up this week and beat DeKalb by 2 TD's.  40-28 Tigers.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Holding penalties cost the Tigers at least 3 TD's last night. Turnovers at least 1 TD.        Personal Fouls cost 1 or 2 Ejections.   I don't know what the problem is, but if they don't get some discipline, the Bears will win.

Hopefully they clean it up this week and beat DeKalb by 2 TD's.  40-28 Tigers.

Nelson is the problem

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I've been saying this for a while. Daingerfield has had state championship talent for the last few years. Talent can get you really far but coaching can and will be deciding factor late in playoffs.

Exactly them wins he gots under his belt are strictly athlete wins none of them are from his GREAT coaching

1 hour ago, Brahmaball said:

When will dfield say enough is enough though and quit settling for these 3 or 4 round playoff runs when they know they should be playing for that title.

Can't argue that. 

I know we always say 'should've', but in this case it's true. Should've won at least 3 state championships in the past 4 years. More talent than anyone in 3A D2.

• Crawford changed the title to Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs