Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs

TigerBlue09

Daingerfield vs. DeKalb   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Watch Friday and see . Dk has 3 in that caliber. One is a freshman . If Dk had winky it would be 4 in that caliber 

DK doesn’t have a RB the caliber of the Center back that happen to rush for over 400 yards last week. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Newton will throttle DF

You don't even believe that yourself. Come on home bro. We got a spot waiting for you. Or is that why you're so bent outta shape because they didn't hire you 🤔 🙄 😕 😒 I know some people. Send me your resume and I'll give to your favorite coach 💙🤷‍♂️

• LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You don't even believe that yourself. Come on home bro. We got a spot waiting for you. Or is that why you're so bent outta shape because they didn't hire you 🤔🙄😕😒 I know some people. Send me your resume and I'll give to your favorite coach 💙🤷‍♂️

Come home??????

16 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

If DK can come into this game with the same intensity as you guys on this thread have, then #upsetalert DK V. Newton rematch?👀

Put ya glasses 👓 back on. Reread everything that made you think that DK has a chance based off of a few good games against us in the PAST. This is 2022. Not 2018 or 2019. 

16 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Put ya glasses 👓 back on. Reread everything that made you think that DK has a chance based off of a few good games against us in the PAST. This is 2022. Not 2018 or 2019. 

It was a joke my guy🤣 I was referring to the remarks about DK having 3 backs as good as Center's lol. If that was truly the case then DF might as well get their winter basketball tourneys scheduled. BUT that obviously aint the case. DF should win this one for sure. 

• LOL! 1

• Crawford changed the title to Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs