Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs

TigerBlue09

Daingerfield vs. DeKalb   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

You might get your wish..but deep down y’all don’t won’t none either 😁

Oh i aint counting chickens before they hatch believe you me.. We gotta take care of Cooper this week, and then get past Beckville or Joaquin to see you guys.. that's IF yall can get past them Cville tigers😎

• Roll Eyes 1

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

Oh i aint counting chickens before they hatch believe you me.. We gotta take care of Cooper this week, and then get past Beckville or Joaquin to see you guys.. that's IF yall can get past them Cville tigers😎

Joaquin and or Beckville could both wear y’all out lol maybe Cooper 

6 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

If you’re hanging your hat on the garrison game you have more issues than I thought lol 

I'm just messing with you man, it goes both ways lol. Yall can beat Cville, but if you dont hit em back they'll throttle ya'll and thats a fact 

2 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Let me get us back on track , fella from CC (Corrigan-Can’t) messed up y’all’s thread lol.   DF rolls!  😁

Don't get it twisted lol this guy was jacking with me big time on the CC V. Cooper thread lol. And that Garrison game DID happen although you may would rather believe it didint

15 hours ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Watch Friday and see . Dk has 3 in that caliber. One is a freshman . If Dk had winky it would be 4 in that caliber 

Center's Kaden Dixon,   Jr.  RB.  Against Liberty Eylau.   29 carries.  409 Yards. 6 TD's.    I very much dought that dem Bears whole team could put up anything near that on L.E.    Dream on Cubby..

• Crawford changed the title to Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs