Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs

TigerBlue09

Daingerfield vs. DeKalb   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, GATA18 said:

Dekalb been on the come up the last few years for sure! CC got a bad taste of DF speed back in 18 in the 3rd round 🤣 ain't kept up with em much since then but Goodluck to both!

Dfield is soft??? Dekalb looked SOFTTT couldn’t even tackle Dfields RB!!! Took 3 bears and STILL was moving. I never heard dekalb get a hit like Dfield that had the crowd going crazy. Anywho lmk how that thanksgiving food taste we will be busy traveling for next weeks game! 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 3:55 PM, FridayNightLightss said:

DF is a finesse team like Texas Tech. That soft defense haven’t hit anybody all year . DeKalb has grinded it out on offense the last few years on the tigers and they will be able to next week as well 

Guess we finessed our way into the next round! This is the most stupidest comment ever. Dekalb got blown up by Dfield. You speak about soft Defense name one person on the bears that can stop Dfields RB?? I will be waiting for a response for a long time because there’s no one on the bears that could stop him. Sounds like a soft defense to me when you have 3 bears on him and Dfields RB was still running. Anywho apparently since we are Texas Tech let’s go Red Raiders!!