Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs

TigerBlue09

Daingerfield vs. DeKalb   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Brahmaball said:

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I couldn't make the game last night so I don't know. What exactly happened, offense or defensive play? Did he finish the game or was it late in the game? 

Ankle injury on offense. Went back in and caught an interception after. Didn't play the 2nd half.

Just now, Couchcoach said:

Ankle injury on offense. Went back in and caught an interception after. Didn't play the 2nd half.

Thanks.. ETF did a good job with the play by play, but I didn't see any details on it. I hope he's good and nothing serious that will enable him to play the upcoming weeks. Furthermore his future.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Alabama is the least penalized team in the SEC the last 10 years. Look it up. They have talent and he instill discipline and that equal championships! Without the discipline it’s a 2nd-4th round exit in the high school playoffs every year 

You said never. Last time I checked, this current season is as relevant as humanly possible. 

• Like 1

Dekalb has a stable of good running backs and running the power out of the pistol is hard to decipher who has the ball. If they can control the clock they will have a chance. They should be able to slow DF's run game but passing defense is where they are vulnerable. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Figgy and them sheagles will be licking them wounds in round 3 😂😂 

Man y’all just need to take care of them Bears for the honor of playing us in round 3, which I kinda doubt because y’all can’t stop the run! 
Didn’t we hang 79 on y’all the last time we played y’all!😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by FigNewton98
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, FigNewton98 said:

Man y’all just need to take care of them Bears for the honor of playing us in round 3, which I kinda doubt because y’all can’t stop the run! 

No y'all lost the last time we played 😂 .. Tigers are 4-2 vs Newton correct? 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

3 hours ago, FigNewton98 said:

No sir.... we know you remember "The Run" by our qb had your whole defense flailing around like they got hit by a 12 Guage pump full of bird shot. Dont worry we reloaded btw. Got plenty of ammo 

44 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Daingerfield is overrated. Oline and Dline not good at all. Dk bears will run all over them and control the ball.

Nobody has ran all over Daingerfield's  Dline since district started and I don't see Dekalb doing it now. Daingerfield 42-14.

19 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

Nobody has ran all over Daingerfield's  Dline since district started and I don't see Dekalb doing it now. Daingerfield 42-14.

Yeah that district was horrible ! Ofc nobody in that district ran all over them. A bunch of teams with losing records . And no Aeryn Hampton! Tigers season is over 

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Yeah that district was horrible ! Ofc nobody in that district ran all over them. A bunch of teams with losing records . And no Aeryn Hampton! Tigers season is over 

You are definitely crazy 🤪.  Our district went 3-1 first round. Who says Hampton is out for season? 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

1 hour ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Hampton might be back this week, but definitely against Newton, even though we would beat Newton without him.  

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Hampton out. Aledo transfer will miss the first half. Who else was ejected? 

6 was the only one ejected aside from the two from the other team. Unless Dekalb is planning on throwing the ball neither of them missing should affect the game on defense. Offensively 5,10,21,8,7 and 3 will still be a handful.

• Like 1

I believe that DeKalb can match Daingerfield with athletes this year. DeKalb is big, fast, and physical. I have read on here that Daingerfield has offensive line issues. DeKalb's defensive line is very good. I think both teams lack discipline and hurt themselves too much with penalties. This should be a great game, though! I really don't know who will win, but I will go with DeKalb!

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Round 2: Daingerfield vs Dekalb Friday @7 in Sulphur Springs