AREA: Newton vs New Boston

NewtonNation

Newton vs. New Boston   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, FastTurtle said:

"FIGNEWTON" makes Newton fans look bad. There's no rational conversation. It's just statements on why Newton is the best and no one can be better. Newton has fielded good teams and been beaten. It won't happen this week and may not happen again this year. But Newton has to act like Newton has been here before. By the way, I don't see anyone beating Newton this year either. If there is a team, then I would imagine it would be Gunter. There's a long way to go though. 

Turtle go on some where I'm trying to let these people know the truth so they don't get there hopes up to high cause they only going to be heart broken even more when they think they going to beat us yes we can be beaten but it's not going to be Friday just ask New Waverly they had 21 on us the other night they had us beat in the first quarter lol but them eagles got right and put up 81 points 

9 hours ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Turtle go on some where I'm trying to let these people know the truth so they don't get there hopes up to high cause they only going to be heart broken even more when they think they going to beat us yes we can be beaten but it's not going to be Friday just ask New Waverly they had 21 on us the other night they had us beat in the first quarter lol but them eagles got right and put up 81 points 

Newton is legit that's a fact! But why can't yall travel west of Jasper on 190? I heard the real Eagles owned that part of the highway guess yall gotta go around 🤣

3 hours ago, GATA18 said:

Newton is legit that's a fact! But why can't yall travel west of Jasper on 190? I heard the real Eagles owned that part of the highway guess yall gotta go around 🤣

Hey they beat us for the first time in 14 meetings and they went crazy I bet they don't want a rematch 

8 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

Kooldown, based on some of the comments from Newton fans,  looks like you might have to convince NB coaches that they don’t have a chance and just save the gas.  🤓

Ohh I'm certain they read these post and are probably considering just letting the players shoot hoops Friday vs waste the gas to Henderson 

6 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

I will say looking at points aginst yall every game newton will score probably every possession  I'm going with 46 - 6 Newton thats shooting low lol

That's with the cheerleaders playing the 2nd half with a running clock ....

• Like 1