DISTRICT 6?

THTFUIL

In the preseason all of Tatum and Gladewater posters were screaming we are great and will be something to deal with. I watched GW early and they were extremely weak. Videos on Tatum indicated the triple option was not up to the old Waskom standards. Rose colored glasses guys. As projected Jefferson was the best of an average AAA DI District. Next year will not be much better. Consider research rather than BS.

Edited by THTFUIL
type o's

Just now, THTFUIL said:

In the preseason all of Tatum and Gladewater poster were screaming we are great and will be something to deal with. I watched GW early and they were extremely weak. Videos on Tatum indicated the triple option was not up to the old Waskom standards. Rose colored glasses guys. As projected Jefferson was the best of an average AAA DI District. Next will not be much better. Consider research rather than BS.

Lmao. 

Just now, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

My Dawgs are being embarrassed by Mineola.  This is the worst I've ever felt after a soon to be Jefferson lost. Defense was on the field all night. When we did stop then, offense sputtered or turned it right back over

Shoot. Y’all trying to fight the officials man lol

• LOL! 1