Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

I've got a handful of questions...

Has coop arrived? Have they been salted down enough yet to mix it up with the meat grinder bunch?Are they ready for sho nuff prime time?

Has CC figured out their offense good enough to run over a so far,shut down defense? Is the defense ready for a well run misdirection offense?  Oh the plethora of questions that will be answered this coming week,I'm really looking forward to the outcome because somebody will know their answers at the end of the night..

Good luck and no injuries to both ✌️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I've got a handful of questions...

Has coop arrived? Have they been salted down enough yet to mix it up with the meat grinder bunch?Are they ready for sho nuff prime time?

Has CC figured out their offense good enough to run over a so far,shut down defense? Is the defense ready for a well run misdirection offense?  Oh the plethora of questions that will be answered this coming week,I'm really looking forward to the outcome because somebody will know their answers at the end of the night..

Good luck and no injuries to both ✌️

chain, good questions my friend. You right, they’ll be answered next Friday in Athens Tx! Cooper runs that Flexbone Pistol offense really well. Both teams have some very good backs to tote the rock. It’s gonna be interesting!

This will be an interesting one for sure. Now since CC has FINALLY beat someone considered good where do we go from here? The defense played lights out last night holding Garrison to only 7 points. CC defense is the only defense thus far this season to keep Garrison under 21 points. The offense was a bit sluggish but in all fairness Garrison defense was one of the better ones CC has seen this season. If we can keep dropping the hammer on defense and let our playmakers do their thing and score when they touch the ball then I believe CC can take it 2-3 scores. I don't know much about Cooper but 11-0 speaks for itself the CC dogs have to go into this one with the same intensity as last night. Im super proud of the win last night CC brung the hat! Hopefully last night opened some doubters eyes! But we cant keep living in last night or we will leave Athens next friday headed to the gym. Let's go CC! GATA

1 hour ago, GATA18 said:

This will be an interesting one for sure. Now since CC has FINALLY beat someone considered good where do we go from here? The defense played lights out last night holding Garrison to only 7 points. CC defense is the only defense thus far this season to keep Garrison under 21 points. The offense was a bit sluggish but in all fairness Garrison defense was one of the better ones CC has seen this season. If we can keep dropping the hammer on defense and let our playmakers do their thing and score when they touch the ball then I believe CC can take it 2-3 scores. I don't know much about Cooper but 11-0 speaks for itself the CC dogs have to go into this one with the same intensity as last night. Im super proud of the win last night CC brung the hat! Hopefully last night opened some doubters eyes! But we cant keep living in last night or we will leave Athens next friday headed to the gym. Let's go CC! GATA

Garrison had a bad night 😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Garrison had a bad night 😂😂😂

Well all I can say is it's too late in the season to do that. Bad nights send you to the house till next August now! Y'all know CC shut them boys down and that's the truth lol I can't tell if y'all messing with me or what 😂

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

Well all I can say is it's too late in the season to do that. Bad nights send you to the house till next August now! Y'all know CC shut them boys down and that's the truth lol I can't tell if y'all messing with me or what 😂

Heck, I saw 4 of them garrison players that played last night on crutches at the garrison donut shop yesterday morning.  Them boys are beat up and y’all still barely beat them.   👀

😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Heck, I saw 4 of them garrison players that played last night on crutches at the garrison donut shop yesterday morning.  Them boys are beat up and y’all still barely beat them.   👀

😂😂😂

I think those stats I threw in there about CC being the only team to hold Garrison under 21 kinda bothered some of you D11 guys 😂 what was it 38 they hung on Timpson? This was a great win for CC and nobody can discredit that!

3 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

I think those stats I threw in there about CC being the only team to hold Garrison under 21 kinda bothered some of you D11 guys 😂 what was it 38 they hung on Timpson? This was a great win for CC and nobody can discredit that!

Was A great win and yall deserve it for the way ya played..but always remember that timp is The Giants rite now and everybody they play gives them their A game..garrison was probably a little sore from last week...lol...no excuses tho..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Y’all gonna be alright.  I’m pulling for y’all and us to keep rolling so we can hopefully meet up.  😁

16 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

😂😂😂

@KirtFalcon told me them Garrison boys was tired of football practice getting in the way of deer hunting.